This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

An Apology

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

An Apology

Postby DebGallardo » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:37 am

I haven't been actively developing this topic in recent months, and for that I must ask your forgiveness.

While it's true that my health and schedule have been significant stumbling blocks, that's no excuse for neglecting you all. So I'm hoping to start infusing new life into this topic -- WITH YOUR HELP!!!

Here's what I need you to do: There's a survey near the top of the list of threads. Go there and answer the quick survey, letting me know what you want to know more about on the subject of writing for publicity or pay. That's it. And if you have suggestions for related topics, leave them here by posting a reply to this message.

Looking forward to getting creative with all of you as we rev up our writing!

Deb Gallardo
DebGallardo
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 am

No apologies needed, Deb. Life happens!

But we're glad you are back!
angienewton
Elite Member

Thanks

Postby DebGallardo » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 am

Angie,

That's sweet of you to say. I'm happy to be feeling more like my normal self -- that is, if I were ever actually normal! :lol: (Probably not.)

I still have a lingering cough, but I think it's related to spring allergies rather than the creeping crud of bronchitis/pneumonia. And that's a good thing!

Woohoo! Spring is slow in coming, but it's on its way. I can feel it even through the blanket on my lap and the shawl around my shoulders. LOL

Don't forget to let me know how we can make this topic USEFUL to members of the forum.

Deb
DebGallardo
Elite Member

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay