[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Question about ezine articles • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Question about ezine articles

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Question about ezine articles

Postby IrelandsEye » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:22 pm

Can you take an article from ezine articles and republish it and call it your own. The reason i am asking is i published an article in ezine articles with my bio at the bottom, pointing to my website. I have discovered my article published in the American Chronicle website with no link back to my website, and someone else taking the recognition for writting the article. I am a little unfamilar with all this as i have only started about 6 weeks ago.

Thanks

Paddy
IrelandsEye

from my understanding

Postby kowhai » Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:27 pm

I do not believe so, still I don't think there is a lot you can do about. I would approach the site concern and make a few things clear that their copy has been stolen. I am sorry that is about all I can suggest, in my country and I would think it would be the same all over the world, but once you write anything it is yours.
kowhai

Postby Getagrip » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm

Getagrip

Postby Sherman C. » Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:30 am

You can write to

1) Their hosting company
2) Their auto responder company
3) or a friend once simply wrote to the site involved and ask them to take the article down, lawsuit pending.
Sherman C.

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay