[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - finding products for ebay • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

finding products for ebay

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

finding products for ebay

Postby waldo3777 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:08 pm

hi lynn or anyone
A women named ann from fraudaid.com recommend i coem here she is so sweet. Yes i got scammed unfortunately but i rather not get to much into hurts too much. Well i am new and I have been doign ebay for some yars now and i haev been actually pretty good at it. If i do sell thigns it is sprots stuff from sotres that i can pick up cheap. but i am looking into more streams of income do you know of any good places i can buy products from and sell on ebay for a small profit such as cameras electronics sports andything. I heard of drop shippers, but i am not sure what websites are the good to go to.
thank
Chris
waldo3777

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:37 pm

Hi Chris & Welcome :D

Tell Ann I said hello! You're right - she's a great lady, and very resourceful ;)

To find products for eBay, I would recommend . They even let you list their products directly on eBay, from within their site, which makes it super easy. Check out the free trial and let me know what you think of the products they offer!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cinnabunch » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:43 pm

I just started with www.cinnabunch.freestoreclub.com and put the things from my store on ebay. To do it the way your talking..thats the totally free website. And I do mean TOTALLY free.

The only cost is if you decide you want to earn money on recruiting ppl, and even then its only $10 a month. feel free to email with any questions. I'm pretty new to it...matter of fact, my ebay auctions havn't even closed yet. :)

cindy
cinnabunch

dropshippers

Postby travelingnani1 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:23 pm

travelingnani1

Return to Online Auctions / eBay