[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Dropship • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Dropship

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Dropship

Postby Darkranger85 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 am

Darkranger85

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:28 am

I've been interested in drop-shipping for years but never really dug in. I figured it wasn't as easy as it's made by others (usually the drop-shippers). :D
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

It’s now easy to automate your sale process.

Postby LarryJones » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:53 am

The personage dealing in online business can automate his business through Drop Ship Products as it helps you to sell the products at wholesale prices and will also provide you the software to help you to automate your entire sale process.
LarryJones

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:32 pm

About five years ago, I was interested in dropshipping and considering getting involved with it, but, then I discovered affiliate marketing and it seemed (and is!) so much nicer!!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:51 pm

I have to agree with what's been said so far. The dropshippers make it sound easier than it really is, and affiliate marketing is even more hands off plus it's easier to work.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:31 pm

When and if I do use a drop ship wholesaler, I go through Worldwide Brands, Inc. I've used them for many years.

I find that working with merchandisers in an affiliate relationship much easier. If I find something that I think would sell well from one of my sites and I don't find they have an affiliate program, I contact them directly. Sometimes it works out well.

Regards,

Tony Thomas
Oregon Coast Guy

Return to Online Auctions / eBay