[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Classified Ads on eBay? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Classified Ads on eBay?

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Classified Ads on eBay?

Postby kristinecfp » Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:36 pm

I was just wondering if anyone is using eBay's classified ads? Are you having any success with them? I have 2 ads running, with very little results, so was just wondering what others are experiencing. Thanks.
kristinecfp

Postby Johnny » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:36 pm

I only try once, doesn't meet my expectation. Maybe I am doing it wrongly :(

I stick to the old way, sell reports with link inside the report on ebay
Johnny

Postby Getagrip » Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:54 pm

I'm not quite sure how a classified ad on eBay differs from their regular listings - care to elaborate?
Getagrip

Postby topearn » Tue May 27, 2008 7:46 am

Yes, care to elaborate ? Also what is the cost to advertise ?
topearn

Postby Alan Petersen » Tue May 27, 2008 1:05 pm

Classified ads serve more like a traditional ad meaning there is no sale necessary where as a regular listing requires you to list a bid price or buy it now option.

I used the eBay classifieds once for a real estate deal for my Dad and he was thrilled with all the feedback and leads it generated.

The price is more expensive. The fees vary from $10 on up to $300.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/adformatfees.html
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Return to Online Auctions / eBay