[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - eBay Seller Needed (USA) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

eBay Seller Needed (USA)

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

eBay Seller Needed (USA)

Postby solmer » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:07 am

We are looking for a man who will be selling our products on Ebay for some %
The requirements: Fully verified PayPal account from 1 year and seller's Ebay account with 30 feedbacks at least.

Please contact for more information.
Mike Solmer

Mod Edit: email address removed
solmer

Let's talk ...

Postby mrsray » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:02 am

I have 200+ pos feedbacks on ebay, Member since: Mar-02-98 ...

I have been a member of paypal since 3/2001 ... Status: Verified (12)

If you are interested, please contact me.
mrsray

Postby pspdropship » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:46 pm

could you pls provide more info as what products you are selling and how much an affiliate could make, etc.? i think these info is important for people to contact you because nobody wants their email address to be unknowingly added to an "opt-in list for sale". Thanks!
pspdropship

Postby AuctionCUT.com » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:56 pm

Why can't you sell yourself on eBay? Which country are you based? Like PSP mentions some additional details would be great - otherwise it may be seen as a scam.
AuctionCUT.com

Postby *Delecia* » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:12 am

Without offending anyone, I just wanted to stop in and say to be careful when it comes to these sorts of things. I have seen many many people get ripped off. Buy products from a reputable source(not saying this is not) but be able to do some reasearch on the company your purchasing from etc.

Many times people agree to purchasing products, pay and then never see there money or products....
*Delecia*

Postby Johnny » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:40 pm

His post is all over the others forums with a new account and first post. I wonder can we consider this as spam.

Or at least he should post this ads in the free classified section.
Johnny

Postby trekfun » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:10 am

trekfun

Postby karynsolo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:14 pm

Using my training in spotting scams this guy certainly does not seem on the up and up. The English style leads me to believe he is not in the USA.

I would be very fearful of this one swindling passwords to accounts eventually and then you are going to be dealing with an account hijack situation.

It is better to steer clear of this one than to get caught up in something illegal.

Today's Red Tape Chronicles on the Msnbc.com site outlines a scam where nigerians are ordering lots of items and using stolen credit cards to obtain products, in this case it was a lot of addiction recovery books, but given the article basis, it is possible these guys are looking for someone to help them fence stolen items on eBay.
karynsolo

Postby Alan Petersen » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:49 pm

I agree sounds fishy especially with only one post. If anything this should have been posted on the job board not here.

I removed the email address but left the post to serve as warning for folks to avoid this type of solicitation. I would think shilling for someone else violates eBay TOS anyway.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:52 pm

karynsolo

Postby Alan Petersen » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Return to Online Auctions / eBay