[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - XXX.XX per month from eBay - Possible? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

XXX.XX per month from eBay - Possible?

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

XXX.XX per month from eBay - Possible?

Postby dbh » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:27 pm

Hi everyone!

I've been a buyer/seller on eBay for about 5 years now, and have somehow managed to maintain a 100% positive feedback rating.

Now I need to rely on eBay as my sole source of income, and soon. Comparatively speaking, I don't need to make alot - I can live ok on $800.00-1000.00 per month net.

But my problem is that I need to take my eBay activities to the next level asap, and hopefully make a few good sales before the end of July. The items which I have been selling in the past are not common and finding them is spotty at best.

What is the best way to proceed from here? Perhaps I can do this initially with dropshippers?. Set up an eBay Store? I do have time to set up auctions etc. so no trouble there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)
dbh

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:17 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby AuctionCUT.com » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:05 pm

As Stefani mentions, dropshipping is ideal - as long as yo can find the correct products. Using an ebay store you can benefit from lower fees, and use normal or featured listings to drive traffic to your store.
AuctionCUT.com

Postby Michael Ellis » Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:14 pm

Hello DBH,

I've done very well on eBay over the years selling mostly digital products, but I've also done very well selling jewelry and seasonal items.

I haven't been as active on eBay lately because I can make think there are better ways to make money online.

Do you know what you want to sell on eBay?

You really need to identify what's selling well on ebay and investigate wholesale sources for those items. This may be as simple as buying the product and looking for the manufacture's number on it (or the box) and making a phone call to speak to the manufacture's representative for distribution.

Michael
Michael Ellis

Postby Getagrip » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:37 pm

Getagrip

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:11 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Online Auctions / eBay