[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Could someone please critque my home page. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Could someone please critque my home page.

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Could someone please critque my home page.

Postby Richard Norman » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:20 am

I have just found through Google Analytics, that my home page has a bounce rate of nearly 50%.

This worries me, would someone be kind enough to take a look at my home page and offer some advice as to why this bounce rate is so high.

The page in question is www.edenworkshops.com

Thank you.

Richard Norman
Richard Norman

Postby tknoppe » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:53 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi Richard :) Glad to meet you. I agree with Traci on the font size in the navigation.

The sidebars are little skinny and the center not filled with content, so I might widen those sidebars to sort of give the page more balance.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics