[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - An idea I need opinions on, Please • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

An idea I need opinions on, Please

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:22 am

Angie,
Thank you too for your encouragement.

I have added a link to my start on my Grief blog in my signature. I haven't added any advertising yet, I guess I just wanted to get some things written first, except for Google Adsense and it always seems to be advertising something not pertaining to my blog, so I need to work on keywords in my writing. Just now I looked and there is an ad for Lasik surgery - doesn't apply to my blog at all.

I have been thinking of going ahead and getting a domain name and web site. The last time I tried WordPress I had such a hard time with it.

Yes, I have been thinking and have some notes on writing a report or e-book on this subject.

There are so many sub-categories that can stem from being a widow, I just hope I am not taking on too much and then end up with all the work for nothing. I said that wrong, it wouldn't be for nothing if I could help someone but I need to make some money with it too.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby AlexNewell » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 am

AlexNewell
Elite Member

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:39 pm

You got it. I've always been a member here, just not an active member for a couple of years now.

Yes, it was a while back since I tried it.

Thank you, I will be asking questions, I always do. Everyone is so helpful here, I'm just dense sometimes in getting things to sink in.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby nar321 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:37 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Monna Ellithorpe

Postby goaskmom » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 am

goaskmom

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 am

Thanks again. I hope I can help someone, as well as myself.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby Dan484 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Very nice and classy blog. It is a great service you are providing to others out there. So many people lose a loved one and it is nice for others to connect and know that they are not alone in their grief. I wish you all the best and hope your blog does well. I'm very sorry for your loss.
Dan484

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Thank you Dan,

I am working on moving it to its own web site in the next month or two. I just need to do some more articles and posts.
Monna Ellithorpe

Postby angienewton » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:45 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Monna Ellithorpe

Postby angienewton » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:50 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Monna Ellithorpe » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Monna Ellithorpe

Postby Moneycatchers » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:46 am

Hey Monna

So sorry for your loss Monna.

I was thinking about your idea and I think it is such a cool idea and so needed.

As a side thought If you included tradesmen that you have used and use that you recommend, You may even be able to get a percentage for the recommendation as well, Monna it can be stressful if you need a job done when you are alone, who do you call that's trustworthy.

Also if when you get to your Blog subscribers they could list places that they have found bargains cheap deals at supermarkets or anything really etc.

Just my simple input at what might be a needed area.

Warmest Regards

Ian and The Dog UK
Moneycatchers
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics