[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Guaranteed Income: New Subscribers Should Be Priority One • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Guaranteed Income: New Subscribers Should Be Priority One

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Guaranteed Income: New Subscribers Should Be Priority One

Postby David Jackson » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:54 pm

When you design your website, it should be designed with certain goals in mind, as to what you want your visitors to do. For example, I have three main goals for my visitors.

1. I want them to subscribe to receive blog updates.

2. I want them to purchase the affiliate products I sell.

3. I want them to tell others about my blog.

Now here's the great thing about all of the goals that I've established for my visitors. If I do my job correctly, I can achieve each and every one of my goals.

Let's take each goal, and break it down so that you can see what I'm talking about.

The number one thing I want my visitors to do is subscribe to receive my blog updates. So, I placed the subscription form at the top right hand side of my blog, so that it's easy to find.

Does it work?

You bet it does! A whopping 30 percent of my visitors subscribe to receive my blog updates! That's an outstanding subscription ratio. From what I'm hearing, most marketers are only realizing a 10 percent subscription ratio. Always make it easy for your visitors to subscribe to receive your content.

Next, I want my visitors to purchase the affiliate products that I sell. So, I placed my affiliate links directly underneath my subscription form. Now you're probably wondering why my first priority is getting new subscribers, as opposed to making sales.

The answer is simple. Your subscribers are the key to your success. They are the lifeblood of your business. If you cultivate them properly, they will generate a tens of thousands of dollars in sales for you in the future. That's guaranteed income you can't afford to ignore or take for granted. Getting new subscribers should always be your number one priority.

And last but certainly not least, I want my visitors to tell other people about my blog.

So, how do I achieve that goal?

With my content. If I write quality content that has value, is interesting and actually helps people, they will tell others about my blog. It's obviously working, as evidenced by my 30 percent subscription ratio.

In closing, if you're not making getting new subscribers priority one, you're throwing away a ton of future income!

David Jackson is the owner of Free-Marketing-Tips-Blog.com - free marketing tips for your website or blog!
http://free-marketing-tips-blog.com
David Jackson

Postby lisamariemary » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 am

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 pm

David Jackson

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics