[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - For anyone learning, you must join Lynn's Webinars.. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

For anyone learning, you must join Lynn's Webinars..

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

For anyone learning, you must join Lynn's Webinars..

Postby KansasDragon » Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:33 pm

I just sat in on my first Tuesday Free Webinar that Lynn hosts.

I must say WOW! It was great information and sharing from a great group of people. And did you catch that word FREE?

Thanks Lynn, I really enjoyed it, and will try to catch them as often as possible.

And if you haven't seen Lynn's link to it, it's at http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/webinars.htm

Take care,
KansasDragon

Postby TorontoCarol » Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Can't agree with you more. And as a member of the private forum, even though I can't make it to the live webinar, Lynn records everything for download later. Well worth the cost of membership. :D
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:39 pm

Great recommendation, if I do say so myself *grin* I stickied the thread ;)

I appreciate the kind words. This past week was pretty casual, just open discussion style, but we also do tightly themed topics as well. And as Carol mentioned, all of the archives are available by date & topic in the private forum.

The live webinars are free, and held every week on Tuesday at Noon EST. Be sure to register to receive the login each week: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/webinars.htm

And if you would like to upgrade to Elite Member and access the private brainstorming group & free download area (including all webinar archives), see:
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/elite-members.htm

See you there! :D
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby angienewton » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:55 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby shri » Fri May 02, 2008 9:22 am

The 1st time i attended lynn's webinar, I immediately jotted that onto my calendar as a repetitive event every tuesday in 2008.

Lynn's success lies in her "passion to help" which is so rare among IMers.

I did a 31/2 month research to find a mentor and i came across all kinds of pros, but none like lynn. I hopped right in n herez where i wish to stay.

I am eagerly looking forward to attend coming tuesday's webinar.

c u all there.
shri

Postby jimb7165 » Wed May 14, 2008 4:29 am

I would like to join this webinar Lynn. I am a newbie and I am looking forward for more information to make my new business online a success..
jimb7165

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 14, 2008 6:45 pm

Welcome to the SSWT Forum, Jim :D

Be sure to register here (free) to get access to the Webinars:
http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/webinars.htm

See you there!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby lisa.ray » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:55 pm

lisa.ray

Postby glowinggal » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:21 am

glowinggal

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Fri May 08, 2009 8:44 am

Hard to believe this has been stickied up here for a year already! Wow! Tuesday's webinars still rock. Very motivational, informative, and a great way to get your brain going in the middle of the day!
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Fri May 08, 2009 10:30 am

Love Tuesday webinars! They are still going strong.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lyle » Fri May 08, 2009 10:39 am

I'm with you all...:)

Lyle
lyle
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics