[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to make money online • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to make money online

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to make money online

Postby hector99b6 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:51 am

Hi fiends,
I am new here, Someone PLEASE tell me exactly how you can easily make money online without spending a lot to start and not starting a traditional business....
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by hector99b6 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hector99b6

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:38 am

The number of possible business models is virtually unlimited and depends on a persons skills, talents, expertise and creativity.

You can sell products on ebay. Promote affiliate programs. Offer services (article writing, proofreading, web design, etc). Write a report or ebook and sell it. Find freelance jobs...

We'll need a little more to go on to really brainstorm possible ideas with you. Do you currently have a website? What are your talents or skills? Etc.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karthik26_89 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:34 am

If you don't want to spend a single penny but still earn money, then start a blogspot blog and write what about things what you are good at. Money won't flow from day one. But you can earn some $50 in the first month if you do well(I earned $40 on my first month). But the best thing is to have a domain and hosting which will cost you.

There are also other ways as Lynn stated.
karthik26_89

Postby globalkiwi » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:18 pm

Hi Hector,
On the internet there is always someone with the best this and the best that, the latest must have ebook that will make you zillions.

I know cos I have spent heaps of money trying things that didnt return me any money but I must say that I am very happy :D with the System that I have come across, Sure it costs a little to get going - $10 initially. (that's low cost).

That gives you your 'online presence' with your own domain name but more importantly the BEST thing is that you get all the Training and Mentoring you need for Free!
A very simple step by step plan that anyone can do it. That is the key. It's great to want something but usually we have to be taught how to get it.

This really is 'Paint by numbers' it is that easy.

Why not click on the link below and explore some Free education and upskilling.

Cheers ... Colin
globalkiwi

Postby tigrs84 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:03 am

tigrs84

Postby Marc Meole » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:48 pm

Marc Meole

Postby laurie » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:30 pm

Hector,

This is good advice that Marc has given you. A very low cost way to get started.

The key here is to consistently market your product in areas that will reach the people who will be interested in it.

Good luck.
laurie
Elite Member

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:08 pm

Hector,

My advice.

There are so many ways to make money online, it is easy to get distracted and scattered.

Selling things on Ebay, affiliate marketing, blogging, your own product (best way), etc...

When you do pick one, stick with it...build it...and don't do what I did in the beginning and try to do 454,234 things at once online.

You won't make money on one until you focus on it to develop it.

Hope that helps.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics