[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How to choose an affiliate programme? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to choose an affiliate programme?

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to choose an affiliate programme?

Postby Sunny » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:19 am

Sunny

Re: How to choose an affiliate programme?

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:41 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sunny » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:06 am

Sunny

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:43 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:47 am

Also, Sunny -

If you havent already registered as a Member, be sure to do that - its free, and will allow you to receive email notification when someone replies to your posts, set up an automatic signature (and photo, if you like!), as well as a detailed profile. The link (Register) is at the top of the screen (beneath the text header that says "Free Internet Business & Web Marketing Tips - Make Money Online"). If you have already registered, be sure to log in to make use of these features ;) At the top, in the menu, you'll either see "login" or "Log out [username]". Let me know if you have any questions!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sunnyone » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:07 pm

Hello Lynn.

Thank you for all the advice you gave me yesterday. My week isn't quite working out as planned - so I've printed out your advice and I've bought Rosalind's book. I shall be away from technology until next week, but hopefully that will give me plenty of time to consider my options and hopefully make a more sucessful start.. it's always worth learning from other peoples mistakes don't'yathink?!

Thank you again.. and as soon as I have a website up and ready, I'll be back for you to take a peep. If I don't come up with any questions first :-)

Sunny

PS I've registered as you suggested :-)
sunnyone

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:20 pm

You're welcome, Sunny :D I'm glad you've joined us "officially"! I think you'll really enjoy The Super Affiliate Handbook and get a lot out of it. Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, need a site review, etc - ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics