[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Can you start an online biz with just $100? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can you start an online biz with just $100?

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby robert adams » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:00 pm

the great thing about the internet is that anything is possible.

you most certainly can start up for less than $100

and, most of the "standard" business models are not really needed online.

you don't need to pay for anything to start.
there are tons of free web sites, autoresponders, resell rights, et, etc etc.

all for free.

sign up for an affiliate program, post your ads everywhere you can ( without spamming of course ).

put your ad in your sig file here on this forum and every other forum you go to.

there are many people that have started with $0 and made a living online.

and, there are many people that have started with thousands of dollars and not made a dime.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:40 am

I have a really cool way to make money online that you can start for WELL UNDER $100 (even none at all!)...

:arrow: http://www.FastCashStrategy.com/sswt-only.htm

This has not been released publicly yet, and is already getting rave reviews from those who have gotten their hands on it ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ciarac » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:14 pm

ciarac

Postby Michael b » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:20 pm

I can't say it enough if you are new or experienced and have website or multiple website you might consider looking into auction ads. Its free. I have my results from just this month alone with low volume and only 2 pages within my site to show for for these reults. The site is also only 4 months old now take a look at the results for this month.

Its as easy as adsense to use, free and very customizable. I also started this website with $0.

I know I have been slinging the auction ads banner around a lot but its awesome and making me some good money so affiliates and marketers new or old it may just be worth your time. My sig line will let you check the site out more thoroughly.
Michael b

Postby Michael b » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:32 pm

Also for anyone looking to get in on this right now I gave lynn exclusive rights to my auction ads report that shows you exactly how I made $5000 in under 3 months with auction ads. Get in on this while you can I'll be raising the price as soon as my promotion with Lynn is done.

All results were achieved by me with a brand new website, with very little traffic.

Utilizinf just a small bit of pay per click marketing you can get this started for way under $100 as I did :)

Visit
Michael b

Re: Can you start an online biz with just $100?

Postby jack43jjj » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:44 pm

[basically, you just need to research all the Newwork marketing companies out there starting at below or at $100.00 dollars. I know about some, but I don't think it would be appropriate for me to mention them here. but there are. I like them cause it is a low start up cost, but the marketing system is awesome. I would also choose someone that has a track recored, let's say about 50 years! Seriously!"]Hello,

I am doing a research on how possible it is to start biz online with just $100. I want to know if it is possible and profitable.If it is, what steps should be taken to achieve it?

Mark

http://work-at-home-tips.blogspot.com[/quote]
jack43jjj

Postby jack43jjj » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:47 pm

Wow, just downloaded your free ebook on marketing..it's a mouthful of great information! I started to read it and study some key points last night. I'll be busy with this for a while. But, I love a free education where ever I can get one...thanks!!Hey Mark,

In a nutshell, yes.

You have to first sit down and think about the concrete costs and later the potential costs.

Concrete costs applies to investments you HAVE to make no matter what. For instance, to really start on a good online business you need a website. I don't care how many people say they're making money without one, but if you want to have an online presence, having a website is your first priority.

That means purchasing a domain name and getting it hosted. Paying the hosting fees is concrete, because it will not change whether you make money or not. After that, all else is potential. Whether it is softwares, services, ebooks and so on.

The next thing is to have a product. It doesn't have to be yours, but you have to have something to offer to the public, something to conjure their interest. When you're able to do that, you'll be on your way to success.

Having a website is important because people can seek you out and find out more info from you without having to ask you over the phone over and over again. However, the most important reason to have a website is to create leads. That's it. When you have a lead to follow-up on, you have a better chance of making a sale.

That's my quick tip. Perhaps someone else can go into further detail on this topic. However, that does sound like a pretty good project to start on. I'll have to do that later - sounds like fun.[/quote]
jack43jjj

Postby otto101 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:49 am

For $100 or less is possible.There are biz opps that you can start and be profitable.It's easy when you know how much you're going to spend...to be in profit.I would buy some business cards and pass them out getabout thousand cards for $25 dollars at local printing shop.

I started with no money out of my pocket and made a profit by simply talking to people on the streets!

Tax write off!Folks
otto101

Postby TheProfitClub » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:57 am

For $100 or less - Yes it is definitely possible with a solid business plan.
TheProfitClub

Postby AlexNewell » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:52 am

We think the problem is $100 or whatever at the beginning but the real problem for most of us is confusion or ignorance.

When I started I.M. 3 years ago I joined a program that cost me a fortune and taught me little. I bailed out and joined a program that cost me much less and taught me a bit more....

Wrong to say that I wasted a year but I felt bruised at the end of it. The following year I started to build websites and lists but it is only this year when I really started to "get it" (and get Clickbank cheques!).

Not everybody goes through a long expensive learning curve but many do. I started with zero knowledge of business and marketing and that is the biggest handicap.

No method in the world will work without marketing knowledge and just about anything will work when you know a tad of marketing.

The 3 most important things in the beginning

Success Mindset
Marketing knowledge
Just get started!

All The Best To All "Newbies" - just hang on in there!

Alex :D
AlexNewell
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:55 am

Great points, Alex!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby hgpaul » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:30 am

hgpaul

Postby nar321 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:22 pm

nar321
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:52 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Can you start an online biz with just $100?

Postby AffiliateRetired » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:42 pm

AffiliateRetired

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics