[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Anyone use Direct Matches • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone use Direct Matches

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Anyone use Direct Matches

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:45 pm

I am curious how many use the social networking site Direct Matches. I upgraded my membership so I can take advantage of the compensation plan they offer. Anyone else using this?

My link is

http://www.directmatches.com/profiles/stefanipartin
MommyEnterprises

Postby timefortravel » Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:27 pm

timefortravel

Direct Matches

Postby wthomas46 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:30 pm

wthomas46

Not a member.

Postby mindy1978 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:48 pm

I am currently not a member but have been approached a number of times about the site.

You will have to keep us posted and let us know how you like it!

Mindy
mindy1978

hi

Postby styx » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:00 pm

My name is Cameron Kallhoff and i work for Mybizlounge. It's also a free site like direct matches. check it out at www.mybizlounge.com
styx

I also am a free

Postby lymand » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:28 pm

lymand

Postby Warren Contreras » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:46 pm

Warren Contreras

Postby theuniek1 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:18 pm

I'd never heard of it until now. From looking at your profile and the homepage of the site, it looks like a MySpace rip without all the advertising.

What I don't get, though, is the membership thing? Why is there a fee to upgrade? I believe it could work just as well as a free model, like MySpace, MyBlogLog or LinkedIn. Am I missing something?

~ Teli
theuniek1

Postby Heather » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:51 am

I have an upgraded membership, but I'm more of the opinion like Warren. I don't really see that I am getting any benefit from it. There are so many free places to network.

With everyone just pitching there thing I can't see it as a place that you are getting any great leads or potential customer from anyway.
Heather

Postby Sab » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:26 pm

I have been using it for couple of months now and I have to say that I'm disappointed.

Your post just reminded me that I should either cancel my membership or change my status to “customer“

DM is like a jungle and people are only selling and not sharing any valuable information.
I’ve seen people with 10 affiliates link in their signature! For me it’s a complete turn off.

If you to be involved 5 or 10 programs to make a dime…then something is wrong

I know that we are all entrepreneurs but there a more effective way to present your business. It’s important to build relationship with people first…..

They have a nice concept but some folks are just killing it!

Sab
Sab

Postby paulpenafiel » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:20 am

I'm a free member there and spent a few months exploring the sites and as free member I did ok.

Instead of pitching affiliate products, I just gave my opinion about the site and got 5 clicks as a results plus a few people left comments on my blog.

I'm not sure about the upgrade though, but unless you can form a group and email them once in a while, it might be worth it but as free member you can get traffic but you have to be active just like safelist advertising or posting in free advertising sites like Craigslist.

Take care.
paulpenafiel

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics