[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - An embarrassing pic of my desk • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

An embarrassing pic of my desk

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

An embarrassing pic of my desk

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:32 pm

My desk is a cross between a war zone in Iraq and Ground Zero :shock:

I MUST clean up this desk!

If I could find my digital camera (it's somewhere under the piles) I'd post a picture of this chaos!

What does your desk look like?

How do you keep it clean?

Every time I clean it; a few days later the chaotic piles come back like uninvited guests! :oops:
Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby JosephRatliff » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:42 pm

WARNING: The Following Images Are Too Graphic And Disturbing To Actually Appear In View Of The Public...

UPDATE 06/17/2008: The image of Joseph's desk above was removed in the interest of public health and safety.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 am

You mean there's supposed to be a DESK somewhere under here?!?

I've heard rumors, but...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Kit Singleton » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:45 am

i'll anser this wen I can see the puter keys sombody dig me out?!!
Kit Singleton

Postby JosephRatliff » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 pm

:shock:

I am going to head up the "Desk Search Party" task force....

Anyone, and I mean anyone, who cannot survive a trip to their desk...MUST bring a "Desk Buddy" with them to call the DSP immediately.

The phone number is:

1-800-FULL-DESK
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:38 pm

I am going to set all this up!

Is the calendar pre-printed on the whiteboard?

Where do you keep your to-do list and what's the best way to handle that?

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:01 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:44 pm

Good thinking, Lynny! But then, yours always is... :roll:

Looks like time for a change this summer!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Re: An embarrassing pic of my desk

Postby karynsolo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:16 pm

karynsolo

Postby Kurt Henninger » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:15 am

Personally, I can't work at all if my desk is messy. I get far too distracted if it gets like that.
Kurt Henninger

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:11 pm

I wish I was like that, Kurt!

Gosh, the papers never end!!
Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:22 am

I'm going to have to check out the dry-erase calendar. Thanks Lynn. :)
tam2005

Postby karynsolo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:00 am

karynsolo

Next

Return to Home Office Talk