[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Cordless mouse • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Cordless mouse

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Cordless mouse

Postby MommyEnterprises » Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:59 pm

For those that use cordless mouses, do you go through batteries alot? Mine seems to be going through the AAA's like crazy. I had a different mouse before that wasn't like this.
MommyEnterprises

Cordless Mouse Reply

Postby McCrorie » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:19 am

I used to use infrared cordless mouse and keyboard but like you I kept going through AA batteries as if there was no tomorrow. I spent that much on batteries that I could have lighted up a whole street with them.
I have now switched back to using a corded mouse and keyboard.
Cordless mouses and keyboards are great in theory and are cheap to buy but the just aren't cost effective.
McCrorie

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:32 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby Mommyland » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:00 pm

I havent had to replaces these batteries in at all. in the keyboard or mouse. I did have a set that it was all the time but I havent had that problem since it got replaced. (due to coffee bath)
Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:16 pm

Buy a quality brand of batteries like Duracell and Eveready. Those cheapo batteries like at RadioShack and bargain brands don't seem to last very long at all.

I buy an 8-Pack of Duracell AAs once a month for about $5 at WalMart and rarely ever use the whole pack each month. Use 2 ea for my cordless mouse (LogiTech). And I'm online alot. Worth it to me anyway. :wink:

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
Last edited by CorpRebel on Sun May 25, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
CorpRebel

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:59 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby angienewton » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:11 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby topearn » Sun May 25, 2008 2:23 am

topearn

Postby CorpRebel » Sun May 25, 2008 8:30 am

CorpRebel

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun May 25, 2008 9:57 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby CorpRebel » Sun May 25, 2008 10:06 am

CorpRebel

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun May 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Yeah!
MommyEnterprises

Postby Mike Paul » Sun May 25, 2008 8:40 pm

Mike Paul

Postby CorpRebel » Sun May 25, 2008 9:25 pm

NICE Mike!

Never really crossed my mind about lithium batteries. So used to buying the 8pk of Duracell from Wally World for $4.97 every other month.

Heck ... You oughta see what I pay for a good beer here in Newport! I don't even think about battery prices! :lol:

But seriously (really - heh heh) ... That's a good idea.

Thanx!

CorpRebel

Postby KansasDragon » Sun May 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Hmmm, So why don't you buy rechargeable batteries?

I've always used rechargeable with mine, and they last a long time, and since I have two sets, I keep the second set charged and ready to go.
KansasDragon

Next

Return to Home Office Talk