[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Which Affiliate Programs Makes YOU Money?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Xarra » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:49 am

I have had decent luck with spam bully's affiliate program that pays a 50% commission

the details can be found at

Xarra

my picks

Postby cscarpero » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:27 am

I made the most money from a product called Internet Macros. Wasn't too hard since payout is $250 each.

Clickbank has good programs.

The quote of the day service (see sig) has a nice 2 tier program as well and they allow you to add your own 5 line sig file to go out with the messages.

And finally, Success University. It's not technically affiliate, but I have done quite well with it.
cscarpero

5 Pillar Affiliate Program

Postby ajoshi » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:27 am

SiteSell's 5 Pillar Affiliate Program. The commission is 25%; the product is a solid, proven one. Plus, the income is residual, for the affiliate earns commissions on the renewal fees paid to them after every year the product has been used.
ajoshi

Postby amedno1 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:14 pm

If you can promote something which is Free and then requires an upgrade for a referral comission go for it I think these are the best.
amedno1

Postby rustygib » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:18 am

rustygib

Postby JackieC » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:35 pm

By far the best I've found around has to be the one in my sig. No games, no bull, and a fail proof plan that if you follow will get you moving in no time. The only one I have, and the only one I need to. OH..... :lol: and did I mention......it's cheap?
JackieC

Postby pspdropship » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:05 pm

to me it's dropship design and wealthy affiliate, have a look at my sig
pspdropship

Re: 5 Pillar Affiliate Program

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:16 pm

Chuck_Anthony

Postby rcneale » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:47 pm

Global Resorts is making us great money. They have an unbelievable product and awesome pay plan.
rcneale

Postby Joe G. » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:20 pm

For me i do good with:

Click Bank
Cj
IMC
Affiliate Fuel

And a couple of others...

Joe
Joe G.

Email marketing...

Postby relyonhim7 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:20 pm

relyonhim7

Postby superprotege » Fri May 11, 2007 12:22 am

superprotege

Postby Buygum » Fri May 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Hi there,

Make my income with AdSense, XsitePro, Dave Watsons software and a couple of obscure services that I have latched on to.

Pete Lauder
Buygum

Postby Michael b » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Recently for me I've been doing extremely well with is .

Its free and as easy as adsense to set up and it makes me quite a bit of money, the good thing is you can use it with adsense on the same page. You essential make quite a large sum of money from other peoples auctions.

The other program I am making some good money with is with is of course adsense. However for me my new best friends is it has been bringing me more and more money everyday off of content sites as well as Physical product sites.

Try it for a few months and see if you like it- it has tripled what adsense does for me.
Michael b

Postby Thomas_gun_21 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:30 pm

There is a very interesting new Web site called with an affiliate program, you could log on and check out.

Thomas
Thomas_gun_21

PreviousNext

Return to Affiliate Marketing