[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need Feedback on Inside Pages • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Feedback on Inside Pages

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Feedback on Inside Pages

Postby heather2 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:34 pm

Yeah! I updated my Home page http://www.resumelines.com , and all the links are set. My next questions are as follows:

For the inside pages such as: http://www.resumelines.com/certified-writers.html :
- What do you think about the format? Should I have a line or partial line between the page copy and the AdSense at the bottom of the page?
- Should I have a Back button that will direct them back to the home page or do I include the subject areas on each page so they can just jump around? I feel there needs to be some navigational link(s) there.
- Should I create a separate page or include on some existing page, what subject areas each company covers? For example, for ResumeEdge, I would bullet point each area of interest that they offer. Do you think that would be a good idea? I'm not sure where I could fit it in.

I also have two different versions for my article pages: http://www.resumelines.com/Articles/fed ... iting.html AND http://www.resumelines.com/Articles/onl ... earch.html . I really liked the first one but I think it might have been TMI. I created the second one to narrow down the choices the visitor has when they get to the page. If you were to come to each page for the first time, which would you be more inclined to click thru?

See, I told you there would be lots more questions :wink:

Thanks!
heather2

Re: Need Feedback on Inside Pages

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:51 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby heather2 » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:22 pm

heather2

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:32 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin