[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Opportunity.com starter package and Affilate Themes • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Opportunity.com starter package and Affilate Themes

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Opportunity.com starter package and Affilate Themes

Postby KenT » Wed May 20, 2009 3:43 am

I recently joined opportunity.com. They offer a starter package of niche sites. Problem is it's all in HTML.

They also suggested to buy AffiliateThemes which uses WordPress to set up custom made affiliate sites.

I have no clue how to easily get my Starter package html niche on my WP Affiliate Theme.

Anyone else out there in the same boat?

Opportunity.com said they will have instructions on how to set up the Starter Niches. I'm sure they're going to just talk about uploading the files to the domain that you set up.

I've contacted support, but they are overwhelmed so I thought I'd give it go here.

Appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Thank you.
KenT
KenT

Postby terrapin719 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:20 pm

I know Lynn is reviewing this program, so I'll make sure she sees this. She might be able to point you in the right direction.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby KenT » Wed May 20, 2009 5:51 pm

Thank you for your reply Loretta. That will be great. I appreciate it :D

I'll continue to research this too and if I come up with anything interesting I'll be sure to update it here.

KenT
KenT

Return to Affiliate Marketing