[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - NAMS Event in August • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

NAMS Event in August

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

NAMS Event in August

Postby terrapin719 » Tue May 19, 2009 3:54 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue May 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Just asked David on Twitter if we should get there the day before or if a morning flight in on the 14th would be okay and not miss anything.

He strongly recommended getting there on the 13th so that you don't miss the 8am start time on the 14th!

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 19, 2009 6:32 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Tue May 19, 2009 6:33 pm

I also asked about the wrap up of the event so I could start planning and pricing flights etc....

David let me know that Monday morning (the 17th) is the awards ceremony for the most sales. Last year they gave away a new laptop to the winner! Wow! So, if you can stay for that, it sounds like lots of fun. If I can manage to make it I think I'll opt for a Monday afternoon/early evening flight back home so I can chat with others after the event.

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 19, 2009 6:39 pm

And oh my holy bebleebus!!!!!!! As of yesterday - I HAVE MY MINIVAN BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Except -- parking would be mondo expensive right? Hmm...

Other NAMS-goers - can you chime in on the intricacies/costs of driving your own car there?
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Tue May 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Won't be going to NAMS due to funds and I really want to TRY to make it to Blog World Expo in Oct. Not even sure that will happen but we'll see. Gotta pay off our Dec. Jamaican vacation in Oct. yikes. LOL
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Wed May 20, 2009 8:31 am

Well I AM going. :)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed May 20, 2009 1:22 pm

I've got it almost squeezed into the budget if I manage a ticket by the end of this month to get the early bird pricing, flight pricing doesn't look to bad, I'm sure I can grab a few room mates to split hotel costs, now.... getting someone to help with the kids while I'm gone is another story! anyone want to come hang out at my house while I'm away?
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Wed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Well I definitely will need roomies! :)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Tue May 26, 2009 10:09 pm

TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Wed May 27, 2009 8:03 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:11 am

They must have extended it! Yesterday it still said May 31st... and today it says June 15th. I tweeted David to double check and see if it's an extension or if they're making adjustments. I think I will be super happy if it's extended until the 15th at that price, that will make ticket buying much easier on my budget.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed May 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Yup, confirmed that the 197 pricing has been extended until June 15th & there was a great new bonus added of 8 weeks virtual training prior to the workshop! YAY!

I'm super excited for this workshop!
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Wed May 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Thanks Loretta for the clarification. Serious thinking to do here.

Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu May 28, 2009 12:32 am

What do flight prices look like from Toronto to Atlanta? I'm sure in your case the flight is probably going to cost more than the workshop :(

(that same factor kept me from attending blog world last year, flights from here to Vegas were ridiculous)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing