[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Linking to image only (Amazon product) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Linking to image only (Amazon product)

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Linking to image only (Amazon product)

Postby angienewton » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

I am feeling like a dunce right about now but I just can't figure out how to make this work.

I'm trying to take a product from Amazon and use the image only. So it says to right click and save target as. OK, that's fine, it says save the image to my server and then cut and paste the html code into your page. But I can't figure out how to do that on my WP blog.

Am I making sense? It's late but I have been trying to figure this out for a few days and I'm not sure what my problem is.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:06 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Thanks so much Traci! I will try the first one.

I would like to have that plug in sometime but right now I need to update to the new version and I have issues with my plugin's. Couldn't tell you what those issues are but I gave up a while back when an upgrade didn't work and now I can't remember what's wrong with my blog LOL
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Dude!!! Angie - I mess that up ALL the time! I'm serious - ask Loretta - hahaha! I've asked her fiftyhundredmillion times!

I keep trying to do it myself, without asking her - and I keep forgetting how! Drives me batty! (And maybe her, too!) ;)

Traci - I've heard of that before - think I'm gonna try it! Give poor Retta a break! So thank you! And she thanks you! ;)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:24 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:51 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:08 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Oh boy, I so need to get 2.7 but I'm so afraid as usual to update it and everything LOL
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:07 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:09 pm