[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - I want to earn money from online • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

I want to earn money from online

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

I want to earn money from online

Postby susapra » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:17 am

I want to earn money from online and i have an experience in search engine optimization and social media marketing . Could any one plz suggest me .
susapra

Postby Ron Killian » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:30 am

Ron Killian

Postby cip0234 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:53 am

You can join some get pad paid to websites which pay you for doing surveys and completing free offers. They are free to join and work.

Additionally they pay you 20% of what your referrals earn and 10% of what their referrals make.

As you are good at marketing you can make good money by referring new people to that program.

Visit my website extracashonline.weebly.com for details
Email me for more details
cip0234

Postby AlexNewell » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Yeah susapra maybe give us some info about what you mean by "experience in search engine optimization and social media marketing"

- because that means that you will have experience in driving traffic.

Therefore...find a Clickbank product that covers something you know about - something with a profit of say, $20 and a gravity 20 to 80...and create a lens at squidoo on it.

Use your social media skills to get some links and traffic to the lens.

If after a few weeks of this you are not getting any sales get some feedback on your copy.

Good luck!
AlexNewell
Elite Member

Postby albertsteven » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:00 am

This isn't a fast way to make money, but it's an easy way that doesn't require you to do anything you normally don't do. I like to use "Swagbucks" which is a google-sponsored websearch engine. The nice thing is, if you search with Swagbucks, you can earn points for searching and eventually redeem the points for gift cards, iPods and more stuff.

-----------------------------------------
albertsteven

Postby erictean » Mon May 04, 2009 10:32 pm

erictean

Postby tobygriffin » Tue May 05, 2009 4:00 am

tobygriffin

Re: I want to earn money from online

Postby terrapin719 » Tue May 05, 2009 10:12 pm

[quote="susapra"]I want to earn money from online and i have an experience in search engine optimization and social media marketing . Could any one plz suggest me .

Well this has sparked an interesting conversation and brought up a lot of different ways that someone can make money online. It's difficult to advise you on anything specifically without knowing what your interests and goals are. Making money doesn't count as a goal, of course we all want to do that at some point ;)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Affiliate Marketing