[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What has happened to this forum? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What has happened to this forum?

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Jim Guinn » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:45 am

Last edited by Jim Guinn on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jim Guinn

Postby Jim Guinn » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:51 pm

Jim Guinn

Postby robert adams » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:29 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:33 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Publisher-For-You » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:05 pm

Publisher-For-You

Postby robert adams » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:42 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Publisher-For-You » Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:55 pm

Publisher-For-You

Postby karynsolo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:01 am

I watch the posts in this section because I am just starting to really get into the affiliate marketing area, I have a few links going that are bringing in a little here and there, but really do not know how to effectively incorporate a good campaign.

Any suggestions?
karynsolo

Postby KirkhamsEbooks.com » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:00 pm

KirkhamsEbooks.com

Postby Li Weng » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm

this forum has some good information, but it seems a bit quiet?
Li Weng

Postby Steve_G » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 am

Steve_G
Elite Member

Postby Ron Killian » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 am

Ron Killian

Postby mellymom3 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:13 pm

I have disappeared off of all of the forums I was "addicted" to last year. I have recently found my way back on to a few to see what new topics are being discussed. I have to agree that some of the threads appear to be close to others in the past.

It almost feels like the emails I get bombarded with. How many people have to send me the same affiliate email promoting the same product? Sometimes I think there are only certain products out there because I seem to get the same thing from everyone. What is the sense of joining different forums or lists if you are never going to learn or be exposed to anything new?

If we want to hold on to the old gang we need to discuss new things. With so many people being afraid to reveal their secrets that are working to make them money, there seems to be nothing left to say.

Is there no way we can discuss some tips for others to use without giving away the keys to our own "wealth"? I realize some people leave these forums because they do get too busy and are making money, but still, if everyone is working to set their businesses to work on autopilot, where is everyone?

Even if people get discouraged because they don't make money they should still come back here to keep looking out for more tips or try to ask questions for help.

We all need input when we are doing our testing. Where else but here is the best place to find people to assist us?

Anyways, just my two cents......
mellymom3

Postby tknoppe » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:00 am

My thoughts on what a forum is: Forums are made of up of a community of people. I don't see it as one person's role to answer all questions - but a group effort to help when someone posts a question. If someone has the answer & can help, jump in and offer your 2 cents of advice! That's how forums function best.

Here at SSWT: We moderators do our best to answer & reply, but anyone can also reply and share their knowledge too. So think of this as a community where everyone shares what they know.

If you are new, share your questions, so others can answer and those answers will then in turn help the community.

As for how things were handled on this forum in the past: I can't answer to that. We have new moderators here. We are doing our best to stay on top of threads, reply & help. Lynn is busy and certainly can not answer every single thread herself - that's why we're here.

So please, stop by, read & answer threads too. Join in the conversation. :)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:35 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Affiliate Marketing