[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Armand's latest idea for Clickbank affiliates • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Armand's latest idea for Clickbank affiliates

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Armand's latest idea for Clickbank affiliates

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:02 pm

Bonnie Lowe

Postby stephfoster » Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:59 pm

If it works any better than the other Clickbank ad systems I've seen, I'll be surprised. I've been trying a different one for a while and have yet to get a sale off it. The system is interesting, but it seems to me that the affiliate at the bottom, that is, the one owning the website the ad is posted on, probably has the least chance of making the sale, since their ad is at the bottom. Not too sure I like that. A 1/6 chance of having the ad clicked be the one with your link on it, even as one of the upper ads, isn't that great. You're only going to benefit from this one if you manage to get a good downline going.
stephfoster

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:37 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:33 pm

Bonnie Lowe

Postby koanwrangler » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:47 pm

koanwrangler

Postby alice » Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:34 am

I am still trying to figure out the MLM part of it, but bottom line is this:

Paste these ads willy-nilly (for lack of a better term) on your website and you aren't going to make a penny. Remember, you're getting PAID PER SALE, not PER CLICK...so throw out all your preconceptions about Google Adsense.

They don't apply here.

Yeah, building your network is important...but so is how you use these ads.

They don't target your content automatically like AdSense. So, you need to make sure they fit your content. I CANNOT tell you how many ebooks I've sold just by writing an informative article and recommending a couple ebooks at the end...CB Clicks makes it easy for me to find those ebooks to promote.

Be relevant and you'll do well.

I have a few more thoughts on CBClicks and you're most welcome to read them:

Alice

(p.s. Please tell me how Armand is making any DIRECT cash off this. I signed up directly to the site -- from his list --- and all my ads have my own CB id on them. He's probably using this as a mailing list building tool...why begrudge him, if he makes your CB marketing life a little easier.)
alice

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:39 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Wayne » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:26 am

Wayne

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:35 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby alice » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:25 am

alice

Postby Hock Ng » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:31 am

Hey Alice,

I checked on the page where I had tested the CBClicks ads. I have 6 ads up. The first 5 has "CBclicks" as the affiliate (I signed up directly at the site) and the 6th one goes to a page that doesn't work. LOL.

You're lucky all yours carry your affiliate link.

The only people who will make money is those who build a huge empire of affiliates. Like you said, it's better to write articles and promote CB products that way.

Let's see how much life this thing has left...

Hock
Hock Ng

Postby alice » Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:02 pm

alice

Postby cbpro » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:10 pm

MLM never works in my experience (any type of MLM). It only work for the guy at the very top of the chain. All the rest needs to recruit, recruit and recruit and will hardly ever see anything in return.

Our CB ad system CBprosense, uses no MLM or other (???) tactics to generate sales for affiliates. ALL ads on a CBprosense feed carry the site owner’s aff id except for the first link (which carry our aff id).

You can have up to 100 products per ad (your aff id appearing on 99 of them and AT ALL TIMES) . CBprosense automatically target and match products to the content (it also contain manual keyword targeting options) like no other CB ad system. It is the closest thing to Adsense, targeting and product matching wise.

Conversion is all in the numbers, meaning the more viewers landing on a page the more clicks (ad must be in prominent position above the fold, and match the content well, as well as have the same page color theme), the more clicks the better the chances of producing a sale.

CBprosense address http://www.cbprosense.net

P.S.
CB were experiencing some major hiccups starting around 25 August. Sales have fallen considerably for many affiliates since (although CB hate to admit it). It is definitely not the CB i know. I am hoping that they'll get their act together and soon. Anyone who is experiencing a slow down in CB sales recently, rest assured, you are not alone !.
cbpro

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:12 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Wayne » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:35 am

Wayne

Next

Return to Affiliate Marketing