[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Affiliate Programs vs Contextual Advertising Programs • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Affiliate Programs vs Contextual Advertising Programs

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Affiliate Programs vs Contextual Advertising Programs

Postby wannabemarketer » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:23 am

http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum89/4040.htm

As my first post, I thought I'd direct your attention to a very interesting thread going on at another board I frequent, WebMasterWorld.com. It's a very interesting comparison of Affiliate marketing versus Contextual advertising (like AdSense). What do you guys here think? Which is better?
wannabemarketer

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:02 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sugarrae » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:06 pm

sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby neeo25 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:14 pm

I know I am very new to this "game" but many times Adsense does not make sense at all. I have seen most of the Adsense Ads competing with the website's content and many times those competitors take away sales from you by literally giving pennies to you !

Adsense can only make sense if your content is optimised for heavily searched . Also, it is not enough to just display the ads you have to increase your CTR. Check this site out ... to help you

( I hope this is okay Lynn these happen to be my affiliate links, if not please delete, and guys you can check the links for Top Paying Keywords ... and Triple your Adsense CTR ... in my signature. Thanks )

Also it makes a lot of sense to have adsense style Ads but only of affiliate programs you are promoting.

So you have Adsense Optimised Content so that you get ads for , You have applied the techniques to and you have Adsense Style Ads to Promote Your Affiliate Programs.

So one can take "MAXIMUM" Advantage and have multiple income streams !

... just my 2 cents 8) :wink:
neeo25

Return to Affiliate Marketing