[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Website vs Several Affiliate Programs • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Website vs Several Affiliate Programs

Join us here to discuss affiliate marketing in detail - from how to choose programs, how to promote programs, content-based websites, product-based websites and more...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Website vs Several Affiliate Programs

Postby Kprincess3 » Wed May 26, 2004 11:51 am

I wasnt aware that some affiliates require you to have a website. I am a clickbank affilaite and also and affiliate with a couple of other programs . I have a web page set up for my clickbank account but I am not sure what is the best marketing technique for example pay per click , reciprocal linking etc.
Love,
Princess
Kprincess3

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 26, 2004 1:27 pm

Hi Princess & Welcome :D I'm glad you've joined us!

You can promote affiliate programs on Google Adwords using your direct affiliate link - so if you choose to go this route, you dont necessarily need a website.

That said, creating a good website, and optimizing it for the major search engines, is a great option, as you can then get traffic from the free search engine listings ;)

Many of us here are doing both - some one or the other. Have you read Google Cash or The Super Affiliate Handbook?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Affiliate Marketing

Postby Kprincess3 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:17 pm

Hi Lynn,
No I havent read either one of those books but I am definitely going to look into them. I am also going to join theturningideasintodollars so that I can learn more.You have been a great help.
Lots of Love -Many Blessings
Princess
Kprincess3

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:52 pm

Hello Princess,

Sorry so long to respond, I have just returned from the Publishing Profits Seminar in Chicago - I look forward to seeing you at Turning Ideas Into Dollars! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Affiliate Marketing

Postby pathiknabi » Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:02 am

pathiknabi

Return to Affiliate Marketing