This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

JV for photographers on SSWT!

Want to team up with other professionals for content exchanges or product development? Join us here to discuss Joint Ventures, networking and co-promotion topics.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

JV for photographers on SSWT!

Postby shortstack » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Hey guys!

This is not exactly internet marketing per se, but it is what I do and it is very cool.

Are you a photographer? This is a proposal for a joint venture. Have you ever thought of using photo wallpaper as a fresh and fun way for your clients to use your photographs? My name is Lisa Herbik and I own and operate http://ArtisticHomeowner.com. I offer photo murals at any size for very reasonable prices. If you Google “photo murals” you will see my site, it is ranked #1.

The wallpaper we use is a 16 ounce per square yard, commercial-grade, matte, vinyl material. I am looking for joint ventures that provide win-win situations (read=cash!) and that is why I am posting on the SSWT forum. My price to you would be $6 per square foot. This is considered very reasonable in the wall mural industry, and the paper is high-grade. Therefore you could easily mark it up to $9-$11 per square foot to your clients and keep the profit. So, as an example, if your client would like an image or portrait made into a mural at 6 x 9 feet, the cost to the client at $9 per square foot would be $486-- shipping and NY sales tax where applicable would be at the clients' cost and is extra ($20 usually covers it unless the mural is very large)—and your commission would be $162. As well, depending on your client demographic, you could mark up to $11 per square foot, resulting in a $270 profit for you. Not too shabby, right?

I think this would be a cool and exciting option to offer to your clients-- couples, newlyweds, parents, grandparents, etc.

Check out my site and testimonials and feel free to contact me if you are interested in this joint venture relationship. Any questions are welcome. Thank you.
:) Lisa

Moderators, if this posting is against the rules, please move or remove it at your discretion. Thanks.
shortstack
Elite Member

Return to Networking, Joint Ventures & Co-Promotion