This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How to Increase Traffic to Your Website Or Blog Forever

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How to Increase Traffic to Your Website Or Blog Forever

Postby relyonhim7 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 pm

I don't know any entrepreneur with a website who is not interested in generating more traffic to their websites. In fact, I am convinced that learning this technique has been researched for years and continues to be sought out by online business owners. Getting traffic is the easy part. On the other hand, converting visitors into sales is what we really want.

Are you ready to increase traffic to your website and convert more leads into sales?

Here are 3 Spanking Hot Ways to Get Loads of Traffic to Your Websites or Blog for Free Forever:

1. Article Writing: I know you've probably heard this technique over and over again. This is the most guaranteed way to gain more exposure to your website. Also, your reputation as an expert will become so obvious to your prospects that they will be more willing to do business with you or opt in to your newsletter(s). If you don't like to write, that's perfectly fine. There are tons of article ghost writers out there who will gladly write content for you on any legal and clean subject.

2. Rss Feeds: Rss stands for Real Simple Syndication. Having an Rss feed on your website or blog will make it easy for your visitors to subscribe to your content, and the moment you uppate your site with fresh activity, the moment your new Rss subscriber will be informed of your activity. I have been monitoring my Rss feed traffic and I am amazed at the results from this tool. To get your very own feed, make sure you go to feedburner.com to get up and running. I would even suggest purchasing a Rss Feed Submitter tools that will blast your feeds out to hundreds of directories all at once.

3. YouTube Mania: Marketing on Youtube has probably been my most favorite traffic generating technique of them all. Why? Videos are a great way not to only get traffic, but a fantastic way to brand yourself, your product, or service with ease. Most people would rather watch a video when doing a search on Google than read an article according to the statistics. Make it mandatory to promote with videos and watch your business take a mind of it's own.

In conclusion, getting the right amount of traffic can take some time. However, generating targeted traffic no matter how big your numbers are will yield you better conversion rates. For example, if you have 50 visitors per day landing on your blog via Google searches, I would label those visitor as very highly targeted. On the other hand, if you have 100 visitors per day from other sources, I would label them as just regular side traffic. Both type visitors can very well bring you the results you are looking to accomplish.

Ontarian Hawkins is a avid home based business consultant, marketer, and personal development coach that highly focuses on teaching others the art of mastering success in their direct sales business.

Do you want to the best way to increase website traffic?

Don't forget to pick up your free video series on how to Rank on the first Page of Google in 24-48 Hours or Less.

Here=> http://www.trafficonsteriods.com
relyonhim7

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles