[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - SEO Tips To Explode Traffic • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

SEO Tips To Explode Traffic

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby jayorban » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:05 pm

I'll make this as short and sweet as I possibly can! Here's the correct way to do SEO properly to get top listing in the major search Engines such as Google.

First step is do some research on Domain names for great keywords! If your selling books for example use Google Adwords keyword tool and type in different things someone might type in looking for what your selling! I can't stress this enough a proper domain name is essential. Once you find a keyword phrase that is highly searched on Google or in high demand, you must and I stress must make sure that the listings on Google are preferably under 200,000. What I mean by that, is when you type your chosen phrase into Google to do a search make sure the listings are 200,000 or under! Why you ask? Simple the more competition you have for those keywords the harder it will be to get on the first page! Once you find a phrase that is highly searched and has low competition buy it that will be your golden domain name.

Your 2nd step is your meta tags these are equally important. Put your domain name keywords in the title of your meta tags, as well as the description tags at least once. Any more than that's kind of spammy! Tip Make sure you fill out your keyword tags too!

Your 3rd step get as many links pointing to your website as humanly possible I use something called Directory Submitter the first 350 Links are free after that it's a paid version. I just use the free one for now. Maybe later I'll upgrade, trade links with websites related to whatever your website is about. Keep building links.

4th step if you actually want to optimize your website for the spiders this involves researching keywords as stated in my first paragraph! Put a list together of your favorite keywords. Highly Searched Keywords. And fit them into your website content as much as possible, without spamming, remember there is a fine line. Remember the more optimized the content the better!

These tips I have just shown you is SEO in a nutshell! Use them and you'll be ranked high organically in no time, getting some great free traffic to your website. My fingers hurt from typing so much lol. A little about me I'm from Chicago, Illinois area. I have put countless hours for the last 4 years learning Internet Marketing. Through old fashioned hard work, I have learned a great deal, but could always learn a great deal more. I really hope I have helped someone with this article. Best of luck to everyone!
jayorban

Postby angienewton » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Thanks for sharing your tips. I'm in IL too. Nice to meet you.

PS. Just so you know, I deleted this same post that you put in the Online Marketing and Publicity forum as it's better suited here. Thanks for understanding.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Hi jayorban - I'm going to move this one to articles, as well - feel free to add a resource box to it, as well! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles