This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

7 Tips for Savvy Online Networkers

Submit your articles here! All articles in this category may be reprinted - please read the "Guidelines" post first...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

7 Tips for Savvy Online Networkers

Postby annalaurabrown » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Are you striving to be a savvy online networker? Would you like to make more money with your online business? Here are 7 tips to help you become a savvy online networker.
1. Always be learning and exploring new web technologies. The internet changes frequently and so does the way that most people do business online. Be current and up to date with new social networking sites and web 2.0
2. Focus on being yourself. Brand you online. Buy yourname.com if it is available and if not buy the version with your middle name or your maiden name or with an initial but make sure you get a .com with your name in it.
3. Take the time to build relationships and to offer value to others in 3-4 social networking sites or forums. You cannot be everywhere so do not try. Never ever spam. Offer value first and others will appreciate you, view you as a leader and be attracted to you.
4. Begin developing a list. Start writing a newsletter or offer a free ecourse and offer amazing value so that more people will want to join your list. Focus on keeping the attention of your subscribers and on always giving them what they want so that they will read your emails and take action.
5. Avoid focusing on only one online marketing method. Use a combination of methods and strategies.
6. Do not do anything online that you would not do offline. Always be honest, have integrity and make others like you and want to do business with you.
7. Take the time and invest the money it takes to be successful, but do not go overboard.
You can very easily spend too much time and too much money. A good rule of thumb for most people is 2-3 hours a day and up to $100 a month for hosting, blogging software, and autoresponders depending upon the size of your list and upon the strategies you choose.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby albertsteven » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks for your information.
I really appreciate for giving this information.
I expect you will also give this type of information in future.
you will also find me at my site [below]
Thanks Once Again!!!!!!!
Last edited by albertsteven on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
albertsteven

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:24 am

This is a good article, Anna - I'm going to move it to the articles section - feel free to add in a resource box at the bottom and maybe some peeps will republish and get you some backlinks! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Re: 7 Tips for Savvy Online Networkers

Postby angienewton » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:38 am

great wrote:Really a nice article. Thanks for the post. Keep on posting!!

Just an FYI, this forum is no longer active. Please read the top of the forum to find out more.
angienewton
Elite Member

Return to Online Business & Marketing Articles