[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - $20,000 in 20 days • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

$20,000 in 20 days

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Postby Fiachra Kavanagh » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:33 am

Fiachra Kavanagh

Re: How realistic is this for a TOTAL newbie?

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:44 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:47 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

20K in 20 days

Postby mocombes » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:39 am

Thanks Lynn and Fiachra for your replies. Can I ask for a little bit more?

I get that we are marketing an information product, but thought Michael provided us with a list of products to purchase for $2-5 or so. Is it better to create your own? How big a product do we need to purchase or create? What kind of time commitment are we talking for this step?

The second step of finding JV partners is totally new also. How are these found and can someone with no web presence or established reputation at all realistically expect to find them? Is this all spelled out with templates, etc. Do we need to know how to sell in order to make this work?

Finally, given my situation, how many hours a day should I plan to work on this to start some positive cash flow in the next month?

I'm just having a hard time knowing whether this is something to dive into right now. My situation is that I need cash flow right away; I don't have months to devote many hours a day to something that won't be contributing to paying my bills.

Having said that, though, if it's completely within reach of a newbie with 4-5 hours a day to spend, I am motivated to make it work. But I need to have real confidence that putting my energy here will pay off sooner rather than later.

I know there are no guarantees, and this time pressure of having to buy it right now to get the discount is working against my being able to make a fully informed decision. But to your best ability, can you give a gut feel for what it would be like to start from where I am and how long it would take to get in the black (maybe in hours worked?).

Thanks for any insight you can provide!

Maureen
mocombes

Postby Alan Petersen » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:49 am

I'm on day 2 of day 1 like Lynn - :D

I'm doing the read through of the manual. I was planning to start reading it at 6:00 PM last night but didn't start until 11:30 PM, oh well. I'll finish it today.

I will say I am excited so far. Yes, it's early but just what I've read so far I can see this isn't the same ol stuff out there.

You have to clear your mind, don't worry about the experience level of Lynn or others. There is always going to be someone who knows more than you and someone who knows less. :)

I still don't have access to the member only 2020 challenge forum, I'm assuming Michael and his peeps are swamped. But I've seen some negative posts pop up already on the public side of his forum. So don't spend too much time reading the forums especially if their negative.

Give it a fair chance and if it doesn't work out, well hey you tried and you get your money back but don't let other people's negative posts influence you.
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Hi All - I'm in too

Postby Christimarie » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:59 pm

Hi all,
Since asking a question at Lynn's blog I've been in wtih the 20/20 challenge. I wanted to "fess up and get in on the forum posts. So far so good. I'm really ready to committed and make this happen. Hey, we all need to meet for a huge dinner somewhere after we bank our bucks at the end of this.

I DO have a question though. I've not had good experiences using elance for writing purposes. I'm also trying to find a good VA. If any of you have a heads up on a good writer to help rebrand the PLR or a good VA to do some of the support work, I'm all ears. Meanwhile, I'm doing my own work but that means even extra long hours -- so back to work. I'm glad we have this support forum.

ChristiMarie
Christimarie
Elite Member

Re: 20K in 20 days

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:53 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Hi All - I'm in too

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:54 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:57 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby sassymalta » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:15 pm

sassymalta

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:37 pm

I'm with you and dont have any qualms about taking a few days on a step if needed and I love the structure of this challenge as a whole. I'd still love to see it work in the 3-week time span though, so I am making it a point to get past "Day 1" as quickly as I possibly can.

I'm still waiting to get access to the challenge forum too, by the way. Anyone else?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Wow! Am in

Postby ayo_hassan » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:55 pm

I am happy to inform everyone on here that I just bought the package, and looking forward to taking the challenge with you all. I must admit , if I had not been introduced to this through Lynn Terry, I wouldn't have bought in; since am just a student without too much money to spare. But am very excited at the prospect of generating so much cash. I have sent the request for access to the 20/20 forum to Michael Green's helpdesk, but haven't received any reply. Does anyone know how long before being granted access? Once again, I look forward to making money with you all.
ayo_hassan

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:22 pm

Congrats! Welcome to the challenge ;)

There seems to be a backlog on getting into the private forum for the challenge, but I'm sure it will all be resolved shortly.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby edysby » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:22 pm

edysby
Elite Member

Postby SandyNaidu » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:16 pm

SandyNaidu
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement