[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - $20,000 in 20 days • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

$20,000 in 20 days

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

$20,000 in 20 days

Postby Fiachra Kavanagh » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:22 am

Hi

I found about this via Lynn Terry’s great newsletter late last night,
http://www.clicknewz.com/1052/20k-in-20-days/
and it took me took me 2 seconds to enter my paypal details. I have wanted to get involved in the whole area of product creation, list building, and JV’s for some time now, so what better way to start other than meet a challenge.

I plan to post my progress here, so stay tuned....
Fiachra Kavanagh

Postby Chris Bailey » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:18 am

It will be very interesting to see your progress Fiachra.

Best wishes for your success.
Chris Bailey

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:43 am

I'll be working right alongside you, Fiachra - Looking forward to it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:33 pm

After reading Lynn's post on her blog, I would like to take the 2020 challenge but I'm out of the country for 2-weeks in Mid to late October.

Lynn, do you know if the money back guarantee kicks off when I start the challenge or date of purchase? I guess you get 58 days to try it so I can take the challenge Nov 1-21. I wish I could take the challenge during the same time you all are doing it in Oct!
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:41 pm

I imagine this challenge will last long after the 20 days has come and gone, as anyone who experiences ANY success with it is going to want to start all over and do it again ;) Keep us posted on what you decide - you'll have our full support no matter when you start!

Of course, you'll want to register now even if you are waiting - just to get the half off deal.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: $20,000 in 20 days

Postby KeithCash » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:00 pm

KeithCash

Postby jacquelynrose » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:25 am

jacquelynrose

Postby daniellechonody » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:52 am

Hi Lynn,

I signed up for the 20/20 challenge when Michael first announced release and just downloaded the manual today! As an owner of many of his other toolkits I am excited to get started and pleased to see you have also jumped in.

Look forward to keeping up with your progress and here's to 20K in 20 days!

Danielle
daniellechonody

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:06 am

*Cheers*, Danielle!

I am just starting today as well, so here's to Day 1 ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby cun2x » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:20 am

Hi all,

Total newbie here, but I thought this is a great way to start, so I just signed up for the challenge. Hope to get to know you all in the next 20 days! :)

Kurnia
cun2x
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:22 pm

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby sassymalta » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:11 pm

I've taken the plunge... and I am in too :-)

I have one specific goal in mind, and I will work my hardest to make this happen. Good luck to all who are trying this as well!
sassymalta

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:03 pm

Excellent - We are going to have a fun group, then!

I got a binder for my copy of the manual and am printing it out as we speak. I find that particularly helpful with larger projects, and want to be able to "go mobile" with this project should I decide to do my reading/brainstorming away from the desk. Small investment, BIG help!

I'll see you guys at the challenge forum ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

How realistic is this for a TOTAL newbie?

Postby mocombes » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:09 pm

How realistic is this for a TOTAL newbie?

Hi,
I just started researching internet marketing, don't have a website, don't have a product, am not well-versed in any of this arena and came across the 20K in 20 days challenge right off the bat. I am tempted to join in, but am wondering if I'm dreaming to think I can do it from my starting point. Also, the "If it sounds too good to be true..." slogan has it's place here for me. Can I get a reality check?
Thanks,
Maureen
mocombes

Next

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement