[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - My 1 Year Goal to Quit my Job! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My 1 Year Goal to Quit my Job!

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

My 1 Year Goal to Quit my Job!

Postby jacquelynrose » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:13 pm

Long Term Goal: Quit my Day Job by August 17th 2008 (that is when I will be moving to Arizona) possibly before then I would like to quit my Job and work full time from home on my Network Marketing Business.

Today is Monday, September 17th 2007

I have appx 11-12 months to accomplish my Goal.

My Short Term Goal is to build my 1st Team (1 Rep and 6 RTAs) by October 17th 2007.

My other Short Term Goal is build my Blog and start out 5 Bookings a month just from my Blog and possibly a couple of Commission Checks equally $100 from Affiliates to have as a Bonus. :lol: I know someone that has actually got 30 bookings a month from their Blog and that is absolutely what I would LOVE to accomplish plus Affiliate Commission Checks.

My NICHE is going to be Group Cruises...do I need the niche to be bigger than that? Like Niche Group Cruises Single People or people getting married on Cruises?

I will be actually making this site my Homepage and this page to stay focused. :)

Hmmm there is more but I don't want to overwhelm myself. :?:
jacquelynrose

Postby Andrew Christiansen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:45 pm

What type of income do you need to be making in order to quit your job?
Andrew Christiansen

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:56 pm

Great goals - and great question to consider by Andrew.

I think the niche is fine. A WordPress blog will allow you to have categories so you can easily sub-niche as necessary to keep a tight focus with your content.

The most important step to do first is Keyword Research. You mentioned joining the Elite Members section - so when you do that, download the Keyword Research Report in the private forum. That should prove helpful ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby jacquelynrose » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 pm

I just joined. :D Will be able to Login soon to the Elite Membership. I thought I would have to wait a week or so to join but I was fortunate enough to join before that. :)

I need to make at least $3000 a month for myself to come home but I want my partner to come home with me so I would really love to make double that to start of course. We work at the same place.

Ok I will do that Lynn. :) I am really excited to be here and I am happy you remember me. :D
jacquelynrose

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm

You can log in now - I just upgraded you to an Elite Member ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Sandra » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:54 pm

Hi Jackie,

Cruising is a great niche... My husband and I are going on our third cruise this fall. It can be so addicting. You might just check out some of the other sites related to cruises and see whether or not you want to make it more specific than just cruise vacations.

Maybe since you are young, you could make it more geared for the under 50's, which would include singles cruises, family cruises, cruise weddings, etc. And I agree with Lynn Wordpress is the way to go!

Your goal of quitting your job is totally achievable. Good luck... and I can't wait to see your progress. :D
Sandra
Elite Member

Postby jacquelynrose » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:59 pm

Thank you Sandra. I will and I really appreciate the tips. :)
jacquelynrose

Re: My 1 Year Goal to Quit my Job!

Postby iceforever.diamonds » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:45 pm

iceforever.diamonds

Postby jacquelynrose » Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:59 am

I think I am Progressing quite well. I have been pretty focused. Lynn you have been very helpful. :)
jacquelynrose

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:21 am

You've made A LOT of progress - Congrats!

Its been great fun working with you so far. I look forward to seeing you reach this goal.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby jacquelynrose » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:44 pm

Aw thanks Lynn

Hmmm I need to challenge myself more though...I am not quite sure what to do....Any help there?
jacquelynrose

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:05 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby jacquelynrose » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:28 am

jacquelynrose

Postby jacquelynrose » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:23 am

Well I BOOKED MY FIRST TRAVEL! :D

I have an Ad in the paper & I have been purchasing Travel Leads...I have neglected my Travel Blog but I am back into setting it up!
jacquelynrose

Postby jacquelynrose » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:25 am

Oh I have been looking into more of Social Media for my Business....

But I am wondering....should I focus more on the Booking Travel aspect or the Team Building aspect?
jacquelynrose

Next

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement