This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Mentors, We Salute You !

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Mentors, We Salute You !

Postby jaggiegill » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:35 pm

Do you ever wonder how people that have just started in the online business world bullet past you even though you have been around for a longer time and have started way before they did?

There were many people who were earning more than I was when I started this business, but there was one lethal weapon that I obtained one night when I was looking around and reading some great material by these experts.... yes you guessed it , A Mentor!

I said to myself "If I could just follow what these peoples guidelines, would I get the same results?", I looked around for some experts in their field, Zig Ziglar, Bob Proctor, Perry Marshall, Jay Abraham the list went on and on...

I listened to all their tapes and read all the e-books that were selling big, and then it struck me, if these people made it big in their lives, I can follow their lead and do the same thing, I mushed all their ideas and thoughts into something that made all hell break loose, I started advertising , creating relationships, I started to use the "law of attraction" and it has brought me a long way.

Mentors are the best people that you can grasp onto and look up to when your confused, they are wise and don't want anything but to help people (there are some here in this forum as well), so if your having trouble getting yourself inline with your business or whatever it is your doing to make money, go get your self a successful person, and ask for help, They want to see you succeed. Show them that you are committed to what they are doing for you and they are not just wasting their time with false promises.

So now my question to you is , how did you make it to where you are right now, did you have any help or were you running your business 100% solo with little aid of others?
jaggiegill

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement