This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Business and the Law of Attraction

Positive mindset, success-oriented thinking, a place for 'thinking outside the box', brainstorming & goal achievement... Post your online business goals and your brainstorming threads here.

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, shortstack

Business and the Law of Attraction

Postby Mark P. » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:00 pm

While we, as Internet Marketing Business People strive to achieve our ultimate goal of financial reward, we tend to believe that our success is commensurate to the effort that we put forth. While that is true to some extent, there comes into play the level of consciousness that we are able to achieve.

Many of us by now (after watching the DVD “The Secret”) are aware of the Universal Law of Attraction which dictates that whatever you most think about will occur in your life. I did not need to implement careful scrutiny and close consideration to come to the distinction of believing in this powerful law, for me it was like flipping a switch, YES!!! It makes perfect sense. By giving all of your thought and energy to that which you desire, the universe will line up all that is required to make it a reality. I believe that everything is energy and we are all connected, and that you should feel good at all times for the things that you desire to come to you. This will keep you in a vibration with all that is positive thus attracting only positive results.

After a lifetime of feeling poorly about myself and failing in one business after the other I now believe that it was not the world and everyone in it conspiring against me. I was bringing it on myself by the thoughts that I was provoking and the actions I was taking in accordance with my thoughts. Was I a horrible person? No. Was I thinking wrongly? Yes. I realized after being introduced to the “Law of Attraction” that it no longer needs to be that way. I am in control; I decide how my life is going to proceed and how far I shall succeed.

We all want to succeed, that is inherent in most of us, especially for those who are reading this. You are most likely here because you are working for a better financial future for yourselves and your families. Most people work very hard to build their business. Many people wonder what it is their business is going to be, where the business will be located just how they are going to go about it. There is only one question that you must give thought to in order to bring about the ultimate result that you as a budding business owner are striving so passionately for, and that question is why, why do you want a business, why do you want to achieve success in your professional life. You have to be precise without even the slightest hesitation, doubt or remorse. You may already have a business or planning a business. Leave the doors open for change. You may end up receiving multiple sources of income.

The Law of Attraction is a simple law, however your goal or desire will not come to fruition without some effort on your part, the most difficult being changing the way you think, however with practice and determination you will begin to give thought only to that which you desire, with passion and emotion.

Practicing the Law of Attraction-

Write down your goal as if you have already achieved it. That’s called scripting. You want to put yourself in the place that you desire to be. Read it before bed and when you wake up.
Be grateful for everything that you have. Write it down as well and read it daily until it is memorized.
Take inspired action. You must put fort an effort to reach your goals, everyone knows that, to think otherwise would be foolhardy. When it occurs to you to do something do not delay.
Know that you will reach your eventual goal. Joe Vitale, world renowned internet marketing guru and a speaker in “The Secret” say’s to “intend it”.
Give. Wealth and abundance will come to you when you open the gates of receiving.
Always feel good.
In review, live your life as if you have already achieved your goal, be grateful for everything you have in your life, put forth your best effort, know that it will happen, give in order to receive, and feel good.

*The principles of the Law of Attraction are certainly not limited to succeeding in business, one can achieve anything they desire in life, the principles included in this article are only some that are found to be relevant to succeeding in business. Much of the material in this article is what I have learned in my studies of the Law of Attraction. Recommended books are the "Law Of Attraction" and "The Secret".

**I wish all the best for my peers in business, and the teachings of the Law of Attraction.
Mark P.

Return to Quest for Success! Brainstorming & Goal Achievement