[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - keyword analysis • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

keyword analysis

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:57 pm

Hi Dennis,

These two resources on the SSWT site may be helpful for you:

;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dennis_JM » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:13 pm

Thanks, Lynn,

I read the first article earlier. It was the clearest piece I had read to date on the process of Keyword Analysis. The second one is the KA tool. However, before I invest money in anything automated I want to run through the process manually to enrich my understanding. In fact, it wasn't until I used the techniques you presented for a few days that the light finally went off over my head and I began to understand the concept of digging down into broad based keywords.

Stage two of the process is where I will develop a content rich site for my niche (the third one I've researched). This too is an area I would rather do myself before I farm the job out to either software or a techie. I believe you recommend just such an approach here somewhere. You have to understand the process before you can even spec it properly.

Finally, I need to publicize the site. It looks from my research like the most effective way to do that is to use keyword rich anchor text on inbound links from hot sites and writting eZine articles with anchor texted in the sig line. That too I wouldn't consider using a proxy until I had the technique down cold myself.

Finally, once I have a site that's bringing in a dollar amount monthly I can use that as a factor in putting up any number of niche sites.

Then I intend to automate the entire process to the fullest extent possible as running a pack of sites has got to take a lot of time even once they are up and running.

Yes?
Dennis_JM

Postby Dennis_JM » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:03 pm

Mmmm, I decided to put a picture up but it's pretty small and ratty compared to everyone else's. How are you guys getting such good images under 6K and less 80 x 80?
Dennis_JM

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:43 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dennis_JM » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:21 pm

Dennis_JM

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:23 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Dennis_JM » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:49 am

Dennis_JM

Postby Chobo » Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:49 am

The main thing for Domain Name is to be short

Just my two cents.
Last edited by Chobo on Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chobo

Postby lazydad » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:39 am

With some many keyword research tools emerging almost every month, it is still best to stick to Wordtracker, regardless of what other people say. Most they just want you to buy their products.

Most important, stay away any tools that uses overture's database. You chances of getting you IPbanned is high if you misuse it. This what's happen to my friend.

Here, I briefly wrote articles about why you should use wordtracker and how to sort and filter the keywords into niches. This should give you some general ideas when looking for a keword research tool

My 2 cents and thanks.

jasman
lazydad

Re: keyword tools

Postby davidmarc » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:27 am

You would also like to try

primarily created for providing a competitor keyword research tool.

- Comprehensive and ever growing database for keywords with over a 100 million record entries
- Daily 24/7 updation of the database ensuring current time results from advertisers and competitors
- Daily import of search logs from our partner ISPs and hundreds of other reliable data sources
- Sorting, filtering and tracking of search advertising activities done and provided for our users
- Search by either Keyword or Domain name
- 100% accuracy on search results
- Instantly download all search results from KeywordSpy
davidmarc

Postby ozim400 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:10 pm

ozim400

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 02, 2007 6:31 am

Since that tool is offered by Aaron Wall, I would say it is a good one to use. Anything he offers seo-wise should be fine - he is a highly trusted expert in the SEO industry.

But it doesnt hurt to double check your keywords by Wordtracker. I always do this no matter what other tools I am using, just for good measure.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ozim400 » Wed May 02, 2007 6:49 am

ozim400

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed May 02, 2007 10:38 am

The only way to know is to do a few comparisons yourself. Open two windows and check the results you get from the one at WordTracker.com... then you'll know for sure ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ozim400 » Wed May 02, 2007 10:49 am

Thanks Lynn. I am FULLY satisfied
ozim400

PreviousNext

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization