[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Creating Traffic with content questions • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Creating Traffic with content questions

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Creating Traffic with content questions

Postby ranga227 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am

ranga227

Postby angienewton » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 pm

It's best to have as much content as possible and fresh is always good. That would most likely be in form of a blog where you post maybe 3-5 times a week. A blog helps you connect with your market.

Images, video and audio is all great. I need to work on ALL three of those LOL

SEO is a complicated thing, well for some like me who took over a year to finally get it. I'm still a bit gray on the back linking aspect of things. BUT on site SEO is making sure you are using keyword phrases that fit into your content. Use it as a title, in the content and as the link. Does this make sense?

I can try to help you if you give me an idea as to what you're working on.

You're right, link pages are really a thing of the past. Exchanging links really doesn't do much these days.

One way links are good, yes! Maybe you could offer to write an article for someone's site or be a guest blogger or something like that.

I'll be happy to help answer your questions as much as I can.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tms_seo » Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 pm

Sorry angie but SEO is not a complicated thing but it has many aspect to reconsider and to play with.

Back to TS problem, everybody says "Content is King" yes it is true.

If I successfully create content that is useful and interesting, what's next?
Then you need to tell the people of the web what you did and how useful or interesting it would be if they read it.

How do I best go about getting people to see my content for the first time?
Just use social bookmarking site and relax, you don't need shout to the world which you cannot do since its a big place (haha)

How often do I need to update fresh content to be effective?
If you can create once a day article then do it, if you don't have enough time then make it once a week.

Are video's and picture's a must?
I do believe you need a picture to get the viewers attention and give a slight idea on what you are talking about

Anything else I may be missing?
A cup of coffee

Just my 2 cents, cheers
tms_seo

Postby angienewton » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 am

angienewton
Elite Member

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization