[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How Can Improve My Website Traffic • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How Can Improve My Website Traffic

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How Can Improve My Website Traffic

Postby lindamoodbell » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 pm

My site and this website have 6PR, my ranking is good but my traffic is very low so pls give more information how can I improve website Traffic.
My On page factor is good or Not? pls check and give me tips and you have other any idea so pls tell me.
lindamoodbell

Postby belablasko » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:55 pm

HELLO.

Exchanging links with other websites is a good way to increase traffic to your website
, but often the results are just not what we expected. Many site owners do not know the simple techniques needed to increase website traffic free.

Higher Page Rank = Higher Search Engine Positioning = More Site Traffic

Fully Optimize Your Site For The Search Engines

Before beginning the little known secrets to increase website traffic free, spend some time tweaking your website, using basic search engine optimization techniques.

* Using a Keyword Rich Title - This is a carefully researched term or key phrase people would search for in the search engines that would lead to your website. Generally, you would not use the name of your business unless it happens to be an effective keyword for your topic.

* Use the Title Tag Correctly - You have seen pages scattered throughout the search engine results that have not inserted the title tags correctly. The page was picked up as, "Untitled" or "New Page."

* Focus Your Content - Don't try to cram 10 different topics in on just one page! Concentrate on one topic per page, using your keyword rich content.

* Use Text Links - Fancy menus look great, but usually the k.i.s.s. idea is best. (Keep it simple stupid!) If you want the search engines to find you, use text links. Add a site map to your website, along with a link to it on every page!

* Include a Resource Page of Links - If you want people to link to your site, don't hide the links resource page. Make sure your "home" page is linked directly to it.
:shock:
belablasko

Postby angienewton » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:52 am

belablasko: Good tips! Thanks for sharing.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby gailjrichardson » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:34 am

Hi, I have a question in reference to the resource page of links,I hope someone will answer for me.
Exactly what should be on the page and how do people link to it. There are still so many things that I know seem simple to everyone eles that I dont understand. Thank you for you help.
gailjrichardson
Elite Member

Postby lindastacy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 am

I'm by no means an expert, but my first reaction is, did a lot of time and effort go into optimizing the site for search engines at the expense of optimizing it for people?

I agree with Angie - belablasko gave you some great tips. I suggest starting with "focus your content."

The other thing that struck me is that while the site is very professionally written, it seems to lack attention grabbing headlines and information. People scan pages for the "what's in it for me." The same holds true for the headlines that appear in search engine search results and other incoming links. If you aren't grabbing the attention of your audience, they won't click through to your site no matter how well you rank.

Additionally, the information may be written at a level that is "over the head" of your target market.
lindastacy

yes

Postby relyonhim7 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 am

Also, commenting on other High Authority sites in your niche will help create more inbound links and more SEO Love. I've used this technique and gotten more traffic. It's all about providing value at all times.
relyonhim7

Postby witty4u » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:32 am

your question is how to increase traffic ,
1 is do link building for organic traffic which come from only search engine and for this you have to do more link building to get the top ranking in a search engine.
2.is there are so many activity that increase your site traffic for this you have to do SMO means Forum posting ,blog comment ,Blog posting etc..
witty4u

Postby Adrian Jock » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 am

Adrian Jock

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization