[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Building Quality Backlinks • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Building Quality Backlinks

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Building Quality Backlinks

Postby nenzee » Fri May 15, 2009 12:57 am

nenzee

Postby angienewton » Fri May 15, 2009 8:51 am

Building back links is something I really want to learn more about. I do a lot of blog commenting, do reviews on my blog and I do use links in my forum signatures BUT I think it's best to add more to a signature than just a link with a keyword phrase. Forums are communities where we get to know other members and I'm more likely to click on a forum signature IF they have more meat to them or at least a name.

I do know that I should be writing and distributing articles to directories.

Great topic to discuss.
angienewton
Elite Member

Re: Building Quality Backlinks

Postby John LA » Mon May 18, 2009 12:40 am

John LA

Postby terrapin719 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:57 pm

I think links from other sites and article distribution are the most widely used effective methods. I don't know nor have I ever heard of anyone being tagged for duplicate content using article marketing, articles still rank and pull traffic.

I agree that social networking and bookmarking can be effective as well, but I think it needs to be combined with other link building methods to be completely effective.

You said you were doing blog commenting and it was not widely accepted? I'm not sure what you mean by that. If you comment with relevant comments and use a name instead of keywords your comments should be fine.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby ethanjames » Tue May 19, 2009 4:31 am

More informative..
Thanks for your information sharing..
ethanjames

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization