[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - how to drive traffic and search engines to my blog?!?!? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

how to drive traffic and search engines to my blog?!?!?

SEO strategy, tips & questions. How to optimize web pages. Search engine algorithms. What affects your rankings. This is where you'll find all discussions related to Search Engine Optimization.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

how to drive traffic and search engines to my blog?!?!?

Postby susapra » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 am

i am paying for help!.. my blog is a pr3 and i get decent amount of traffic but i am in need of some seo help. i do link directory submissions every other day. i also do link exchanges some but i still need help getting my site into the search engines more, better rankings, etc...

if you want to help search my blog in google etc to see where i stand, that would be cool.. but i am paying paypal to who ever can help me drive more and more traffic and get my site into search engines...

my blog is in my sig... my blog link.. please contact me at:

msn messenger: bswvballer01@hotmail.com

Aol instant messenger- bswvballer01

Postby cherie27 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:28 am

do you mean you want to seo your blog?
cherie27

Re: how to drive traffic and search engines to my blog?!?!?

Postby parineetha » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:23 am

First of all your blog isn't in your sig - unless its hidden within the shopping sites. So without looking at it here's what I suggest:

Make your blog comments dofollow - and let people know - when your first starting out you need to encourage people to comment. So give people credit when they do - make sure you turn on comment moderation though, to weed out the inevitable spam.

Submit a few of your better posts to article submission sites and social media sites (reddit, digg, etc.) you can get a good jump in traffic and odds are if your post is good someone will link to you.

Make sure you've keyword optimized your blog too. Make good use of the tags, post titles, etc.
parineetha

Re: how to drive traffic and search engines to my blog?!?!?

Postby sarey32 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 pm

You can talk about it in other forums, and maybe write couple of articles and publish them for free.
sarey32

Return to SEO - Search Engine Optimization