[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Greetings Everyone! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Greetings Everyone!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Greetings Everyone!

Postby mightyventures » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:41 am

My name is Christine Comaford. I am a New York Times bestselling author, CEO of Mighty Ventures, an innovation accelerator that helps businesses to massively increase sales, product offerings, and company value. I have built and sold 5 of my own businesses with an average 700% return on investment, served as a board director or in-the-trenches advisor to 36 startups, and has invested in over 200 startups (including Google) as a venture capitalist or angel investor. I have consulted to the White House (Clinton and Bush), 700 of the Fortune 1000, and over 300 small businesses.

Bill Gates calls me “super high bandwidth.” Bill Clinton has thanked me for “fostering American entrepreneurship.” Newsweek says “by reputation, that I am the person you want to partner with.”
I have led many lives: Buddhist monk, Microsoft engineer, geisha trainee, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist. My triumphs and disasters are revealed in my New York Times (and USA Today, Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and Amazon.com ) bestselling business book: Rules for Renegades: How to Make More Money, Rock Your Career, and Revel in Your Individuality.

I have appeared on CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, FOX Business Network, PBS, CNET and am frequently quoted in the business, technology and general press at large. Stanford Graduate School of Business has done two case studies on me and PBS has featured me in three specials (Triumph of the Nerds, Nerds 2.0.1, and Nerd TV ). CNET has also broadcast two specials covering my unconventional rise to success as a woman with neither a high school diploma nor college degree.

I believe we can do well and do good, using business as a path for personal development, wealth creation, and philanthropy.

I also would like to welcome everyone on my upcoming event:
Christine Comaford & Mighty Ventures Present: Results Now Summit, June 5 & 6 in Hotel Nikko, San Francisco!

For more info about this pls. visit:
mightyventures

Postby angienewton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:56 pm

Welcome Christine! Glad to have you here.

Feel free to put all of your invites to the summit in the section here on the forum.

Thanks!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Welcome the community Christine :) Glad to have you. Look forward to getting to know you more and chatting with you here at the forums.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Welcome aboard Christine. Nice to have you here. :)
tam2005

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion