[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello :) • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello :)

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello :)

Postby Angela » Mon May 25, 2009 8:13 am

I told Loretta eventually I'd be social enough to say hello, and here I am! Some of you know me already, I recognize some faces :D

For those of you who don't, my main job is writing about PHP programming for About.com. I also sell domains/hosting and do some freelance web design. My latest project is trying to get into some voice work, I'm trying to build a portfolio at the moment. Once I get things fully running on my site I'll be giving away some free work get some experience :)

Anyway, Hello everyone!

Oh.... and Happy Memorial day....
Angela

Postby angienewton » Mon May 25, 2009 8:54 am

Welcome Angela! Glad to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby MrCat » Mon May 25, 2009 10:14 am

Hi there buddy and welcome to the community!
MrCat

Postby sherrinc » Mon May 25, 2009 11:55 am

So glad you joined us Angela. I can't wait to see your new site!

Sherri
sherrinc
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Mon May 25, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey there Angela!! Glad to have you here, woman!! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon May 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Yay!!! You finally posted an intro ~ it's about time LOL I've only been nagging you about it for a month now :lol: Glad you're posting and of course free is a great price!
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby KarenMcG » Mon May 25, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Angela,

Welcome to the SSWT.

It's nice to meet you.

It sounds like you've already got acquainted and now all you need to do is to start posting and dropping in on the various thread topics.

You've got a great site.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby Angela » Tue May 26, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks for the welcome :) I'll try to be active and contribute, and if I don't I trust Retta will kick my butt LoL :)
Angela

Postby terrapin719 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:42 am

Yup, ready to kick at any moment ;)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion