[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hi from Texas. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hi from Texas.

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hi from Texas.

Postby bhtex71 » Sat May 23, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi my name is Brian and I am from Fort Worth Texas. I create websites and make money with Adsense.

By the way How do I get my signature to work right?
bhtex71

Postby nar321 » Sat May 23, 2009 5:20 pm

Welcome to SSWT. i regards to your question your best bet is to repost in the proper SSWT forum. I realize I have a signature but was only able to get it to work by requesting help and am at a age that remembering such fixes are low priority. Hope this points you in the right direction
nar321
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sat May 23, 2009 6:07 pm

take the quote marks out and you should be all set ;)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat May 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Welcome Brian! Glad to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby KevinCald » Sun May 24, 2009 11:28 am

Howdy Brian

Welcome to the forum. I'm just a few miles South of you, well a few hundred I guess.

Kevin
KevinCald

Postby lisamariemary » Mon May 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi Brian - glad to have ya here! I'm actually from Dallas, myself - just moved out here to AL a few yrs ago!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby KarenMcG » Mon May 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Hi Brian,

Welcome to the SSWT (waves)

I'm glad to meet you.

If you haven't already discovered it, there's a lot of terrific information here and so many are very generous with giving their suggestions...really helpful bunch.

Just let us know if you have questions.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion