[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Happy Mother's Day, all you moms! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Happy Mother's Day, all you moms!

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Happy Mother's Day, all you moms!

Postby WAHumor » Sat May 09, 2009 1:20 pm

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat May 09, 2009 1:53 pm

MommyEnterprises

Postby terrapin719 » Sat May 09, 2009 6:13 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat May 09, 2009 7:45 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sun May 10, 2009 3:04 pm

My boys took me out for lunch yesterday (my mother's day) and today we're headed over to my MIL's house so hubby can make her dinner and visit for awhile. I have some writing to do today, but I thought it would be rude to take my laptop to dinner so I'll work on that later tonight!

Hope everyone is having a relaxing day full of fun surprises.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Happy Day to all

Postby createyourdream » Sun May 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Well, we're all affected in a good way by Mom, whether being or having one! So, enjoy this day!

My guys are pulling in the drive now... Away fishing all weekend.

Missed them, but got focus pocus stuff done.

Best for now,
Mary
createyourdream
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sun May 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Had a good day! Hubs planted the hydrangea that we bought in memory of his mom. It is so beautiful. I'll blog about it soon. Then my stepson came over and we'll go out to eat AGAIN geesh LOL

I did laundry and picked up a bit but otherwise I'm just enjoying an iced coffee before we head out to din din.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tam2005 » Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 pm

I had an awesome day! We planted the trees I got for Mother's day.

1 cherry tree
1 red maple
2 red buds
1 ever-green.

Our yard looks a little better...and now I still have to get some flowers in the flower beds. ;)
tam2005

Postby KarenMcG » Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 pm

A day late, but the message is still the same.

Happy Mother's Day--in whatever capacity you're a mother--or not a mother!

And thank you Dan for starting the wishes.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Thank you everyone and hope all of you other mamas (in all forms!) had a wonderful day too!

Sammie and I got home from DC about 6am - after a 13hr bus ride home - in a bus that did NOT dump its grey water in DC - ACK!!!!

But the day was restful and nice and the family got me some nice stuff and the dinner I requested. And I got to sleep instead of going with them out to eat with MIL, because I was so exhausted.

My requested dinner was really, really expensive, too! Rice from the local Mexican restaurant. A whole 2 dollars and 17 cents. LOL It was what I wanted, though. Heehee
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 pm

So glad everyone had a great mother's day :)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion