[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Hello from Australia • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Hello from Australia

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Hello from Australia

Postby Sami » Wed May 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi All,

First time posting on this forum.

A little bit about me: I'm living the dream (well, my dream anyway) on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Australia. When I'm not gazing out at the trees or hitting the beach, I'm working on my blog and a book I'm writing.

After a not so fun divorce, I decided the best antidote was to live well so that's what I'm doing and hopefully inspiring others to do the same in the process.

I really like the feel of this forum and am looking forward to interacting.

Cheers
Sami
Sami

Postby nar321 » Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Welcome Sami :)
nar321
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed May 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Welcome to SSWt Sami! :) Glad to meet you.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lyle » Wed May 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi Sami and welcome to the forum. I liked your intro and it sounds like life is good...:) I feel the same way. Take care and all the best.

Lyle
lyle
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu May 07, 2009 9:31 am

Welcome Sami! Great to have you here.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Sami » Thu May 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone - appreciate it!
Sami

Postby tknoppe » Fri May 08, 2009 4:57 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby Sami » Sun May 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Thanks Traci!
Sami

Postby tam2005 » Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm

HI Sami,

Welcome to the group! Nice to have you here. :)
tam2005

Postby KarenMcG » Mon May 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Welcome, Sami,

Ahhh, Australia! Sounds heavenly.

Glad you found your way here.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby Sami » Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks very much Tam2005!

Hi Karen,
I'm biased but yep, Aus is heavenly, especially where I live on the Sunshine Coast (close to beaches). I'm one lucky beach bum!
Sami

Postby lisamariemary » Mon May 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi Sami - great to meet you and have you here at the forum! Shiny, smiling, happy faces are a great addition to the community, for sure!!

My daughter's name is Sammie! ;)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby Sami » Mon May 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Sami

Postby lisamariemary » Mon May 18, 2009 5:58 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby Sami » Wed May 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Sami

Next

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion