[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - High School Seniors market • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

High School Seniors market

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

High School Seniors market

Postby sierra714 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm Valerie, and I'm new to the forum. I'm very glad to be here. I'm in the beginning stages of writing an empowerment guide for high school seniors and am wondering how to reach that market. I will be getting a website at some point to help support/promote the book (and will have questions on that too, I'm sure!).

Any advice on how to reach high school seniors (or their parents) is much appreciated. Thanks, in advance, and have an awesome day.
sierra714

Postby lisamariemary » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:55 pm

Wow - what a great idea and topic!!! I don't have any ideas just yet (let me think on it) but, I just wanted to jump in and say that I already love it!! :D
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby sierra714 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Thanks so much. I appreciate that!
sierra714

Postby angienewton » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Welcome Valerie! Glad to have you here.

You might be able to promote it through the schools in your area and of course you'll want a website for the guide and that way you can use search engine optimization for others to be able to find your info.

Just some quick thoughts!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:47 pm

You're welcome, Valerie! And oh yeah - Welcome to SSWT!! (Sheesh - LOL)

I'll definitely keep thinking on this, because, I really like this subject!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Just wanted to say that I love your idea and welcome to SSWT :) I"ve never really targeted that particular market, so I'm afraid I don't have any tips or ideas.

You could maybe look for Parents of Teens forums etc....and participate there.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby sierra714 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm

sierra714

Postby tknoppe » Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 am

Welcome to SSWT Valerie! I too love the idea and second the looking for parent specific forums would be good. Also talk to your local high school too. ;)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby sierra714 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 am

sierra714

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion