[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you use PLR? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you use PLR?

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Do you use PLR? (for anything)

Yes
76%
No
6%
I used to, but not anymore
6%
I'm thinking about it
12%

Total votes : 17

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sat May 16, 2009 6:43 pm

I have a bunch of PLR articles that I have purchased that I use once in a while.
MommyEnterprises

Postby CorpRebel » Mon May 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Since most of my online income is affiliate income, using PLR products has been my only means of having my own product to sell.

I can't write worth squat (seriously), so PLR has been extremely helpful to me for putting out info products. Wish I had started using this stuff years ago instead of letting it set on my hard drive for so long. :lol:

PLUS ... I'm a bit on the lazy side too! :P

CorpRebel

Postby lisamariemary » Tue May 19, 2009 7:00 am

I've got SOOOO MUCH sitting on my hard drive that I can't even get Mozy to do a full back up - using the free version! Bwahahaha!

I did a bunch of cleaning out of junk and stuff and software I no longer use - even got rid of Microcrock Word - figured that would be worth a LOT of space - still no go....

Gonna have to devote a day or two half days to cleaning out the PLR mess.....urgh.....it's so hard to get rid of, though.

I did delete one financial pack yesterday - some crap I totally don't understand...mutual funds or something - but the rest of it, I look at it and the wheels in my brain start spinning...and I go, 'I don't know, maybe....I could do this or that....yeah, ok, I gotta keep that one!' LOL

I see I'll have to either get tougher with myself or do the paid version of Mozy

LOL!!!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Wed May 20, 2009 5:55 pm

CorpRebel

Postby angienewton » Wed May 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Is Mozy the online computer back up thingy? If so how safe is it?
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Wed May 20, 2009 9:19 pm

CorpRebel

Postby KarenMcG » Thu May 21, 2009 2:31 pm

I use Carbonite for my online backup.

It's similar to Mozy (I used Mozy first).

Carbonite is $54.95/year for unlimited backup...which is a little less than Mozy.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu May 21, 2009 3:12 pm

I've been using Mozy for a little over a year now, love it! :) I'm still on the free version of Mozy, but getting ready to upgrade so that I can backup all our computers to it.
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Thu May 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Sorry I got off the subject of PLR but has anyone heard about the back up from Microsoft called Windows One Care? It comes with antivirus also all for 3 computers.

Thanks for the help everyone. I want to get this done ASAP even though I have a Western Digital back up.
angienewton
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Introductions & General eBiz Discussion