[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do You Tweet On Twitter.com? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do You Tweet On Twitter.com?

Introduce yourself and your business, tell us why you joined Self-Starters Weekly Tips and brainstorm with fellow members here! General business discussion welcomed. *(Blatant ads will be deleted)

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby angienewton » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:04 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby drsallywitt » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:27 pm

drsallywitt

Yes, plus a twitter app that I like

Postby journallady2001 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:05 pm

Hi Lynn,

Yes I do tweet on a regular basis.

I've met people in my interest areas and enjoy reading views from others. I also look for resource links and information that might serve my areas of interest.

I want to post some tips in the future, but need to schedule my list of topics first.

Please feel free to follow me for coaching and other topics at:
http;//www.twitter.com/coach_gold

Please feel free to follow me for community service tweets, especially about missing children, runaway children and missing adults at:
http://www.twitter.com/flowers4u

Best wishes,

Lael
Lael Johnson
journallady2001

Tweetbeep.com

Postby journallady2001 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Hi Lynn,

I forgot to mention my favorite Twitter app.

Tweetbeep.com allows me to select a keyword phrase, asking for a digest of posts including that word. For example I've chosen: journaling and creativity.

I've receiving quite a few posts to read and visit.

This is a great tool!

Best wishes,

Lael
Lael Johnson
journallady2001

Do You Twitter?

Postby caroldeckert » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:35 pm

Yes, I definitely Twitter! You can easily follow me, if you'd like, @caroldeckert. I find it works best when I can share some reminders or networking tips and I get some great response when I do that. I love the way conversations evolve from those short snippets.

There are so many Twitter apps popping up daily that it's hard to remember to even try them out to find out if you like it or not. I continue to use Twhirl and TweetLater as I find those two apps to be best suited for what I do.

My TweetLater messages are set to automatically follow back everyone who follows me. It's a great resource for me to find out more about a large number of people while I'm following them. If I find that they are boring, or not into the same type of info that I am, it is easy to unfollow them - no harm done.

Since I'm in the networking business, I find it the best practice to accept contacts and follows from everyone until I learn more about them to make a sound judgment as to keep them in my connections.

Many thanks for all you do, Lynn!

Happy Netweaving!
Carol Deckert
caroldeckert
Elite Member

Postby Bookjewels » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 pm

I joined Twitter I think about two weeks ago, and have enjoyed all the connections I have made so far. I do love the every which way on the web I flit through Twitter. It's not fluff, folks send in some very good links and I enjoy the occasional rabbit trails. I learn and bookmark for future reference often.

Anyhow, here I am

Bookjewels
Elite Member

Postby drsallywitt » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Julie Anna,

I am following you!

Sally

twitter.com/drsallywitt
drsallywitt

Postby WAHumor » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:07 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby caroldeckert » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:43 am

caroldeckert
Elite Member

Postby drsallywitt » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:17 am

Dan,

If you want to be interviewed, contact me on private email and we will chat about it. drsallywitt@gmail.com.

www.blogtalkradio.com/drsallywitt

I have been sick for over a month, and am reworking my show after suspending it while I was out of commission.

I will be doing 2 Saturdays a month now, a 2 hour show with multiple guests.

I also really enjoy video interviews that are posted a lot of places and get great interest. Do you have a webcam?

www.youtube.com/drsallywitt

Take Care,

Sally
drsallywitt

Postby tina0827 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Twitter is definitely a place to learn a lot. It can also be very addicting. I have gotten great adive and just yesterday got help getting one of my daughters school projects done!

Love it as a tool in my tool box!

@bestreflections
@newoldmom
tina0827
Elite Member

Postby DanielleM » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:13 pm

Hi everyone:

I just recently joined here as an elite member and have been on Twitter for 3-4 mos now. I do find Twitter helpful for connecting with people who I can learn from and converse with. I have really enjoyed it once I got the hang of it...I'm going back through this thread and adding all of you as i can (I just had surgery on my hand and my typing is S-L-O-W :) )

Looking forward to learning and connecting with you!

Carol-I'm from Lancaster County too :D
Danielle
DanielleM
Elite Member

Postby adavant » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:19 pm

Hi all,
I am on Twitter & LOVE IT!
http://twitter.com/alyssaavant
adavant

Postby AprilTara » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 pm

I'm on Twitter, both personal and professional accounts:
Personal - http://twitter.com/AprilTara